JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
The S&W Model 19 w/2.5" barrel. I've always wanted one and never acquired one over the years. Now they are way out of my price range, and it will probably never happen. I still dream of having one though! šŸ˜

View attachment 1859792
Beautiful model 19. I love the older ones that are pinned and recessed cylinders (19-4 and older).
I just purchased a 19-3, 6 inch on Gunbroker for $655. That is $300 less than a new one! Great
condition! I wanted a shooter but now I feel a little guilty shooting it? The shorter barrel model
19s and 66s are more desirable and more exspensive. The deals are out there you just have to be
persistent.
1712665584362.png

Agreed. Either 2.5" Model 19 or a 2.5" Model 66. Both classic looking firearms, both on the drool list..

As is a 1927 Thompson, 16" barrel and hundred round drumā€¦.
View attachment 1859817
Transferable at $32k. Yikes!

I missed out on the SVT-40 when they were still $1200. 5 years later they are somehow up to $3.5k-$4k.

Never going to happen for me.

1712689166236.png

Last Edited:
Mauser Banner K98 with Deutsche Reichspost markings. One of the few times I went to a gun show with no money, I missed one of these for $250. Now they are worth at least 10X that.

I once thought as you. I now own several firearms I never thought I'd actually be able to own. Some I planned and saved for, some I traded for, others I sort of "lucked" into. It can happen to you too! Plus, a vintage S&W 19 with any barrel is a worthy goal.

I missed one for just under 5 after a lifetime of search due to the seller only dealing with O3FFL and mine had become trash for that purpose thanks to Mrs, Tampax and her hate groups. Panic efforts for other purchase arrangements soured when it was sold from sellers impatient to move it along.
I completely understand and exonerate them from any negative or ill will thoughts for that notwithstanding my unable to squelch disappointment..c'est la vie
001aa.jpg 001aab.jpg
AutomatgevƤr m/42 6.5 X 55
Entered production at the Carl Gustafs Stads GevƤrsfaktori in Eskilstuna in 1942.
Some 30,000 rifles were manufactured in all

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads