JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Hey, it is a filtered word.

Here's a quick list of all the things that can't be said: bubblegum, bubblegum's, bubblegum'ed, bubblegum, bubblegum the bubbleguming bubblegum, bubblegumer, bubblegum, fat bubblegum, bubblegum, bubblegum, bubblegum, bubblegum, bubblegum, bubblegum, bubblegum.

Happy now?
Well, I think all you bubblegummers can just go bubblegum yourselves! :)

Hey, it is a filtered word.

Here's a quick list of all the things that can't be said: bubblegum, bubblegum's, bubblegum'ed, bubblegum, bubblegum the bubbleguming bubblegum, bubblegumer, bubblegum, fat bubblegum, bubblegum, bubblegum, bubblegum, bubblegum, bubblegum, bubblegum, bubblegum.

Happy now?
Wait, can I get that list again?

Just picked a random classified ad offering a gun for $1,000

Same item on Gunbroker is buy it now $900

No bs and shipped directly to your ffl.

also is minimum bid of $850 with no bids so far and no reserve, so likely could get it for $850

"sale at full price only are the common answer's I see.
So what if it's something that isn't available anymore? As in, you would like the item but you can't find it anywhere online or in stores. I happen to have one at the price that everyone else paid for it until it was gone. You think I shouldn't get what I, and others, paid out of it?

Not being snotty to you.

So what if it's something that isn't available anymore? As in, you would like the item but you can't find it anywhere online or in stores. I happen to have one at the price that everyone else paid for it until it was gone. You think I shouldn't get what I, and others, paid out of it?

Not being snotty to you.
It's a free market. If someone wants it they'll pay it.

But that being said if I bought a brand new car for $20k and drove it off the lot home and never drove it again then tried to sell it a year later I probably wouldn't get the $20k I originally paid.

I mean maybe but not likely.

Though if you're willing to wait as Ling as it takes you may get the price you're asking.

It's a free market when someone goes to sell their items at full price and no one buys ….their choice is not to sell or take the loss. The market will bear what it will bear.

It would be nice if everything was full price but with the economy turning good luck. Not trying to be snotty either. We all hope it gets better.

It's probably a few factors.

1. 114 panic buying helped make sure most anyone already got anything they felt they really needed and/or wanted. They've made it ahead of the deadline and are now "done."

2. People would rather not be stuck in the dreaded queue for weeks or even months and many are not aware the 3-day releases are an option… plus not all shops are doing 3-day transfers and of those that do, many do so only for CHL holders.

3. Pricing may be a part of the problem. There definitely ARE items that are excellent deals, but my perception is that most stuff isn't competitively priced. This is especially true if taking into account transfer costs… pretty much gotta add at least $30 to every listing price. If you can't offer a better price than the "going rate" at shops and the like, why would I bother buying from you? I could perhaps understand if it's something no one else seems to have, but this isn't often the case.

4. The economy/inflation is crappy, so there's less spending in general.

I talked with FFL today who is also having slowing gun sales. I suggested he lower prices on items which have been lingering in inventory. We will see if the suggestion fell on deaf ears or not. Lots of guns have coming in but not nearly as many have been going out.

Just picked a random classified ad offering a gun for $1,000

Same item on Gunbroker is buy it now $900

No bs and shipped directly to your ffl.

also is minimum bid of $850 with no bids so far and no reserve, so likely could get it for $850
What's the cost after shipping and sales tax and transfer fee?

If you were operating a gun shop buying and selling used guns, what is the minimum average spread you would be happy with making on a firearm?

Example, you pay on average $100 per firearm. On a regular basis, would you be satisfied with selling it for $200, $300, $400, $500, $600, more?

What's the cost after shipping and sales tax and transfer fee?
Tranfer fee is a given.

tax on $900 would be 76.50 plus 25 shipping

$1001.50 total

So a buck fifty savings dealing with classified guy

maybe worth it to some?

That being said, there are three of these on GB this morning

One being bid on at $801

One starting bit $850 with no reserve

and

One just popped up $750 with no reserve

Last Edited:

Upcoming Events