JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Probably has nothing to do with his antifa logo in his profile photo.
Holy hell he's right. Mxoverkill's logo is the antifa Logo!

6A5F70D8-5754-4F4B-B922-B31DE5544863.jpeg

Simple. As someone who used to be a buyer here, as this site has by increments become more toxic fewer come here. Me included.
Kinda funny that this thread is focusing on his logo and not what he said. I tend to agree with his comment, that is a big reason I don't visit as often anymore and why I go back and forth on supporting the site with paid memberships like I have been for years at various levels. And of course, it is the same 12 or so members that are taking it and running with it, like they do in every thread on every subject. This is the most meta thread ever, hahaha.

Kinda funny that this thread is focusing on his logo and not what he said. I tend to agree with his comment, that is a big reason I don't visit as often anymore and why I go back and forth on supporting the site with paid memberships like I have been for years at various levels. And of course, it is the same 12 or so members that are taking it and running with it, like they do in every thread on every subject. This is the most meta thread ever, hahaha.
At least we brought you out of your shell.

Actually, I suppose the troll did. That's the formula tho, ain't it? Now drop a meme or 2 while you're here.
Please and thank you.

What is your opinion on this avatar?
82029.png

Autonomous Action Wiki

Geez! I didn't know you felt that way about me....

Perhaps we should have focused on what seems to the outright lie of him suggesting he used to be a regular buyer from the classifieds even though he has a zero feedback score?

Seems like activity on in the classifieds section is really dropping off. I feel like we hit a high in terms of peer to peer transactions a few months back. Now I see countless listings with zero replies, likes etc. that have been posted for weeks. All kinds of stuff even really good stuff priced reasonably. Am I missing something here, or all we all just burnt out of buying firearms related things on NWFA?
I'm new and trying to use the site more often. When I searched for classified posts within 100mi I got nada, nil, zilch...

Well, given that that walking mass of smegma Pedo Bob (may the curse of Mary Malone and her nine blind illegitimate children chase him, all who support him and all who support THEM so far over the hills of Damnation that Lord Jesus Himself couldn't find them with the Hubble and Webb Telescopes) has basically banned even mere PARTS for damn near everything...

Over the last few days I've actually become more convinced the economy has a lot to do with it. I listed a very sought-after pistol, for around 100 less than the going rate for used examples… listed it as WTS/WTT. I got an absolute ton of trade offers, many of which were more than reasonable from a value perspective (they just happened to be either for things I'm not interested in or already have covered). Took like 4 or 5 days before someone showed up willing/able to pay the cash price.

Well I've got stuff listed for reasonable if not well under it's value and it hasn't gotten much attention. So ya, I'm leaning towards it's dead.

Though that appears to be where most of the internet traffic goes!?!?

Well I've got stuff listed for reasonable if not well under it's value and it hasn't gotten much attention. So ya, I'm leaning towards it's dead.

Though that appears to be where most of the internet traffic goes!?!?
I know for me I don't look at the classifieds at all just cuz everything has been so overpriced that there is really no point. So there may be fair deals there I am missing because I have long given up on the classifieds unless something catches my eye on the main page. Just my experience.

Last Edited:
Unless people have a dedicated "gun fund" that's kept up with inflation it is possible that people need to cut back on discretionary gun stuff spending for things like bills that homeowners incur every month/year. Groceries? People haven't got raises that cover the 20%-100% increase at the grocery store and elswhere.

Speaking strictly from the perspective of somebody that doesn't sell much, the experience of an actual (private!) firearm transaction has kind of had a wet, stinky dishrag thrown in its face.

It used to be fun and nobody else's business.

Unless people have a dedicated "gun fund" that's kept up with inflation it is possible that people need to cut back on discretionary gun stuff spending for things like bills that homeowners incur every month/year. Groceries? People haven't got raises that cover the 20%-100% increase at the grocery store and elswhere.
Oh, no, it's those mean [theead] tweets. C'mon man! Not a joke!

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top