JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Prices are too damn high.

Buyers remorse doesn't come with a full refund.

No I won't trade my 1000.00 (retail) firearm for your 500.00 (retail) firearm. Mine doesn't depreciate while yours stays at a constant rate. That's not how this works.

No I don't want your airsoft accessories that you bought on Amazon.

No I won't front gas, time, travel, and a BCG just to find out you have a POS or for you to not show up at all.

You're DIY stipple job and colorful cerakote job make me wanna eat my own gun.

You live in BFE and refuse to ship. You also refuse to travel to meet or knock off some money for me to come out to your location. So you backed yourself into a corner but it's my fault….. I'm sure I'll read a thread about you b!tching about how your stuff isn't selling.

Sellers who obviously have a discount and have multiples of the same item and try a move them for retail or higher.

Bad taste all the way around. The classifieds USED to be great. I came here after I got tired of the same issues on Armslist. I've sold multiple guns and other items but I don't ask an arm and a leg. It also pays to be flexible. I go into it knowing I'm gunna take a hit.

Now I just scroll through for a good laugh when I'm feeling down.

IMG_2619.jpeg

Simple. As someone who used to be a buyer here, as this site has by increments become more toxic fewer come here. Me included.

I'm curious, what toxic traits do you feel keep you (and presumably others) from utilizing the classifieds section?
For someone with zero feedback I too am interested. It looks like I've been here longer than you, not that it matters that my membership is longer than yours, but I'm not entirely sure what "toxic" environment you're speaking of.

Biggest boner killer for me?

The transfer fees... I can find good deals once in awhile here but then I remember you are looking at a $30-50+ fee depending on FFL.

Better off just using your LGS to order an item you want or just buying at the FFL direct to avoid.

Usually why I prefer to trade with a user (gun for gun) as that means you only pay transfer fee.

Hot take = if only we didn't get that stupid Brady Act in 93 and Oregon's SB941... think of the possibilities!

Last Edited:

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads