JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Unless people have a dedicated "gun fund" that's kept up with inflation it is possible that people need to cut back on discretionary gun stuff spending for things like bills that homeowners incur every month/year. Groceries? People haven't got raises that cover the 20%-100% increase at the grocery store and elswhere.
I've liquidated to try to get ahead. That's how little of a gun fund I've got these days. If it ain't rimfire, I don't really want to mess with it. Came really really close to getting a nice air gun and never looking back.

Sometimes it's just worth it to pay retail and not deal with people on the Internet. I'd imagine the number of guns in my safe I bought used is less than toes on my right foot. Especially with the prices being comparable, except there's no added transfer cost or risk of flakes with the LGS. Not to mention, some manufacturers only honor warranty for the original purchaser. Add it up and there better be a significant discount I'm just not seeing to buy used. I'm talking a $700 price tag on what I'd pay $1000 for at the gun store. Nobody wants to take that $300 bath so my money doesn't go their way

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top