JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Emptying out the safe queens and wall hangers. Warming up forgotten holster worn Glocks and 1911s that double as blunt instruments. Fighting and carry guns .Long guns are down to a mini, wingmasters and a 50s lever.

Ammo ammo ammo. Renewed my club membership to train and make friends that are armed. Also it's 130 acres surrounded by farm land protected by good old boys. Canned food rice beans oil and flour . Took my picture off FB.

Cash in rubber bands instead of making deposits.

It's Red Dawn in case you haven't noticed or voted for Hillary.

At some point, you get to the bottom of the list of things you've always wanted, realize your safe is full, and have to ask yourself is something more going to replace something you have… am I willing to let an item go? Is the new item really better? Notwithstanding all the new laws that make ownership not private, or worse, takes the fun out of it. I enjoy helping friends find what they want or need. I'm at a stage where enjoying an antique is as much fun as putting bullets into a clover at 25x. So yeah, the number of ITIs I post has fallen off dramatically.

At some point, you get to the bottom of the list of things you've always wanted, realize your safe is full, and have to ask yourself is something more going to replace something you have… am I willing to let an item go? Is the new item really better? Notwithstanding all the new laws that make ownership not private, or worse, takes the fun out of it. I enjoy helping friends find what they want or need. I'm at a stage where enjoying an antique is as much fun as putting bullets into a clover at 25x. So yeah, the number of ITIs I post has fallen off dramatically.
I'm where I have all the modern stuff I want. Nothing new turns me on now. I'd could still fondle and appreciate anything though. I'm more into the antiques I own. And still can find something I want. Needs to be a shooter though. Looked at/fondled a partially rebuilt/reblued 1887 Springfield trapdoor. The guy, trustworthy, said it was a prop gun at MGM. Like new barrel, beautiful case hardened receiver. Maybe I'm not done buying.

I'm willing to ship but most of my stuff is new so I generally ask close to new prices and people are usually looking for deals, I don't blame them but I don't wanna lose too much money. Plus now with the liability of trying to sell anything like I sold before; I would not want to garner even "more" attention from big brother. Especially since they are probably itching for someone to screw up so they can make an example out of them in front of the eyes of anyone in Washington state who wants/tries to sell items that are now restricted.

Last Edited:
Companies are discounting stuff heavily right now as well.

I just bought a 16" AR 9mm barrel for $66. The TTech AR Diamond that used to be $300 on TT's website is now a Brownells exclusive for 180.

I took the AR Diamond I had for sale off the market. It's not worth it to sell if I can't get $180 for it and why would someone buy from me when they can get new?

I think a lot of items may be like that.

Link to $66 dollar barrel?

Companies are discounting stuff heavily right now as well.

I just bought a 16" AR 9mm barrel for $66. The TTech AR Diamond that used to be $300 on TT's website is now a Brownells exclusive for 180.

I took the AR Diamond I had for sale off the market. It's not worth it to sell if I can't get $180 for it and why would someone buy from me when they can get new?

I think a lot of items may be like that.
I remember when a bu_t load of people were looking for the Surefire four prong and the KAC NT4 flash hider's, I didn't hear one peep about several of those s that I was trying to sell recently. (Before ban)

Your comment on scopes for sale had me checking out optics @rayrunspdx.

Saw an Acro on a scalarworks mount for 100% full retail value. What's funny is, that seller must not realize that you can save $100 by buying the combo from scalrworks (as opposed to buying from separate vendors).

I just don't get it. If I'm paying 100% retail, I want one that doesn't have your grubby fingerprints on it…you know?

It's simply not worth the time. 99% of the time when you factor in Gas, time, communication, flakes, BCG, transfers, etc.

It's easier, less hassle, and damn near the same price to just buy new. Sellers are high on their own supply and think their products are worth way more than what they are.

We don't care how much you paid. What discounts you can get etc. If it's not marked down substantially more than likely it won't move. Simple as that.

Accessories, "NIB" or only 50 rounds fired, cerakote, etc. does nothing. If you wanna move it then price it accordingly. Yes, that means you're gunna take a hit. You don't get a refund for buyers remorse. Sorry.

Add in the legalities getting forced on us and people are hesitant to buy or sell because they are paranoid and don't understand the laws.

Some of us have acquired enough.

Almost.
What is this word `enough` you speak of, ???? lolololol

Screenshot 2023-03-05 at 01-57-45 kenny southpark heavy metal - Google Search.png

Emptying out the safe queens and wall hangers. Warming up forgotten holster worn Glocks and 1911s that double as blunt instruments. Fighting and carry guns .Long guns are down to a mini, wingmasters and a 50s lever.

Ammo ammo ammo. Renewed my club membership to train and make friends that are armed. Also it's 130 acres surrounded by farm land protected by good old boys. Canned food rice beans oil and flour . Took my picture off FB.

Cash in rubber bands instead of making deposits.

It's Red Dawn in case you haven't noticed or voted for Hillary.
How much 30-30 you got?

Cuz... , don't shoot any of it.

Upcoming Events

Rifle Mechanics
Sweet Home, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors May 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Handgun Self Defense Fundamentals
Sweet Home, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class