JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
So I am going to post a rifle for sale today or tomorrow. I am curious about whether you think it is better to list the rifle separate or with the magazines. I have about 15 magazines and since this is my only gun of this caliber I will not be needing them. What about the 700 rounds I have with the rifle? Just looking for some advice and opinions. Thanks for reading.

Depending on Caliber, you may have a larger market for ammo than gun. Some folks just want more ammo and don't really want the gun. Same goes for mags if it's a popular platform.

The easiest for you is too post all of them together and sell them all at once.

The easiest for the buyer is too post them separately with a discount if purchased together.

Posting all separately will usually maximize what you can get for the package... Some buyers will have the funds to buy the rifle but not have the extra to also buy the magazines and ammo.

Posting all together will minimize the hassle for you and might still yeild a higher return if you factor in your time and transportation costs to meet the buyer(s).

I have also seen some classifieds with more than five photos, is there a way to get more photos into a classified ad?

Could list it as packages in a single ad.

Just rifle for $X.

Rifle & mags for $Y.

All for $Z.

Using some type of incentive $ savings at each increment.
In doing this it says I am limited to five photos, is there a way around this, I have seen some classifieds with more than five.

In doing this it says I am limited to five photos, is there a way around this, I have seen some classifieds with more than five.
More photos may be available to supporting members. I can't find anything on it, but if you've seen more, then that's likely the reason.

So I am going to post a rifle for sale today or tomorrow. I am curious about whether you think it is better to list the rifle separate or with the magazines. I have about 15 magazines and since this is my only gun of this caliber I will not be needing them. What about the 700 rounds I have with the rifle? Just looking for some advice and opinions. Thanks for reading.
Separate

IMHO.........

PICTURES

Yeah.....they help.

Aloha, Mark

PS.....if you really want a deal. State : $$$$/OBO. Also ask.....that prospective buyers use the PM feature for such offers (so as NOT to make it appear like an auction).

Last Edited:

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

Back Top