JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
GOVERNOR KATE BROWN

"The right-wing group Patriot Prayer and self-proclaimed militia members drove into downtown Portland last night, armed and looking for a fight. Every Oregonian has the right to freely express their views without fear of deadly violence. I will not allow Patriot Prayer and armed white supremacists to bring more bloodshed to our streets."

She must have some kind of mental illness.

Well since Gov Kate isn't too fond of freedom loving patriots exercising their 1st and 2nd Amendment rights in her state, anyone else interested in occupying Portland in force next Saturday? Like 10-20k of us? I'm game, we'll drive down from Eastern Washington.

Wow. The Oregonian described PP as a "conservative group." Not right wing extremist or white supremacist. Am I dreaming this?
The scariest thing about that article to me is that the DA refused to prosecute this murderer when he was found at an earlier protest with a loaded gun. It can't be legal for a prosecuter to unilaterally let poeple go if they belong to a left wing group, but prosecute poeple if they belong to a right-wing group. Someone should sue this Ahole immediately, this has to be illegal.

" On July 5 at one of the demonstrations, Reinoehl was cited at 2:10 a.m. in the 700 block of Southwest Main Street on allegations of possessing a loaded gun in a public place, resisting arrest and interfering with police . He was given a date to appear in court later that month, but the allegations were dropped on July 30 with a "no complaint," according to court records. The documents don't indicate why prosecutors decided not to pursue the accusations. Reinoehl spent no time behind bars."

Michael Reinoehl, 48, was given a citation early July 5 in downtown Portland, accused of possessing a loaded gun in a public place, but that and other allegations were dropped. ....

WTH? He's a felon. He isn't allowed to have a gun. Basically what this is showing, is that if the prosecutor had done his effing job, a man would not have been murdered last night.

WTH? He's a felon. He isn't allowed to have a gun. Basically what this is showing, is that if the prosecutor had done his effing job, a man would not have been murdered last night.
My thought exactly. The victim's family should sue the city and county for wrongful death. The perp should have been in jail, not walking the streets.

My thought exactly. The victim's family should sue the city and county for wrongful death. The perp should have been in jail, not walking the streets.
Yep and if you look at the video of the district attorney in today's press conference he said, "too many guns in the wrong hands is fueling this round of violence".

Gee, I wonder if you should maybe PROSECUTE felons w/guns who commit violence at protests? Oh he is antifa, so you let him go without so much as a court appearance. Now he has killed someone.

Last Edited:

I wonder if this would fly:

Every person who, under color of any statute, ordinance, regulation, custom, or usage, of any State or Territory or the District of Columbia, subjects, or causes to be subjected, any citizen of the United States or other person within the jurisdiction thereof to the deprivation of any rights, privileges, or immunities secured by the Constitution and laws, shall be liable to the party injured in an action at law, suit in equity, or other proper proceeding for redress, except that in any action brought against a judicial officer for an act or omission taken in such officer's judicial capacity, injunctive relief shall not be granted unless a declaratory decree was violated or declaratory relief was unavailable. For the purposes of this section, any Act of Congress applicable exclusively to the District of Columbia shall be considered to be a statute of the District of Columbia.

EDIT: It should be filed in the Mark O Hatfield Federal Courthouse if possible.

I wonder if this would fly:

EDIT: It should be filed in the Mark O Hatfield Federal Courthouse if possible.
Sounds like a federal lawsuit for a civil rights violation (right to life) due to a failure to act (omission) by the DA might just fly. It would be especially sweet if the feds would pursue a criminal civil rights violation. Bill Barr and the DOJ coming to Portland to criminally investigate the mayor, the governor, and the DA would be delicious.

He's already been IDed but it's not a priority for Portland officials.
Yep, K brown and co. are too busy chasing others, "I will not allow Patriot Prayer and armed white supremacists to bring more bloodshed to our streets" to chase the suspect, Michael Rhineol, the illegal-gun carrying antifa felon who was arrested with a gun at an earlier protest and then let go with no charges whatsoever.

Last Edited:
By the time the city pays all the settlements in the hundreds of lawsuits the NLG is preparing on behalf of victims of "police brutality" and then pays all the damages in the lawsuits brought by merchants whose business have been ruined, there will be no money left for wrongful death suits. Portland will be broke. They'll sell city hall and then declare bankruptcy. It would be like getting a big $$$ judgement against the homeless guy on the corner. (Worst case scenario)

Yep, they are too busy trying to stop the "patriot group from bringing more bloodshed to our streets", not Michael Rhineol, the illegal-gun carrying antifa felon who was arrested with a gun and then let go with no charges whatsoever.
So they know his name? and he's not in jail?... what?... this is why people will be taking law into their own hands, if no justice is served by the law people fed up will create their own! Civil war 2.0 is coming!

Status

Upcoming Events

Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR