JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
So they know his name? and he's not in jail?... what?... this is why people will be taking law into their own hands, if no justice is served by the law people fed up will create their own! Civil war 2.0 is coming!
He was ID'd by his family after the whole internet world had already ID'd him. See below:

Michael Reinoehl, 48, was given a citation early July 5 in downtown Portland, accused of possessing a loaded gun in a public place, but that and other allegations were dropped. Reinoehl, now under investigation for Saturday night's fatal shooting of a Patriot Prayer supporter, identified himself on social media as an anti-fascist.

So they know his name? and he's not in jail?... what?... this is why people will be taking law into their own hands, if no justice is served by the law people fed up will create their own! Civil war 2.0 is coming!

The Multnomah County DA had to give the murder a running head-start. He is probably across the country being sheltered by his ANTIFA buddies.

Yep, K brown and co. are too busy chasing others, "I will not allow Patriot Prayer and armed white supremacists to bring more bloodshed to our streets" to chase the suspect, Michael Rhineol, the illegal-gun carrying antifa felon who was arrested with a gun at an earlier protest and then let go with no charges whatsoever.

To make the searching easier, lastname is spelled "Reinoehl" -- it took me half a dozen look backs to get it right when I was searching earlier.

I just heard 5 shots fired in se Portland. 22 not centerfire. Also 3 other reports of shots fired in last hour. Crims know that there are no police cuz they r all protecting public property from rioters. Note that none of these are near protests, as far as I know. E6FDD4A1-547D-4364-B801-09E2F2BC3524.png E984F0FD-E35A-4AA2-AD4B-FF424B3D71E1.png B1A967C4-D991-4681-82C7-1E6F225B1A66.png

Last Edited:
BLEEP BROWN, BLEEP WHEELER, they are sorry sacks of bull crap.

Apparently freedom of speech only applies to them.

After Trump is reelected, Brown and Wheeler will be shown what order is. This isn't Trump's fault, this is YOUR FAULT wheeler. You allowed this, democrat mayors allowed this.

Dismissed riot charges for the Left, but not the Right

""My office's new policy pertaining to riot trials is not retroactive," Kalbaugh wrote.

Well, it was retroactive for Scumbag Reinoehl.

The Patriot Prayer caravan folks need to be going to the homes of the leftist leaders. The leftists wanted a war and the leaders are responsible for it. By continuing to skirmish in the streets, they are acting as simple pawns of the elite. I think it's time they hold those in charge responsible.

GOVERNOR KATE BROWN

"The right-wing group Patriot Prayer and self-proclaimed militia members drove into downtown Portland last night, armed and looking for a fight. Every Oregonian has the right to freely express their views without fear of deadly violence. I will not allow Patriot Prayer and armed white supremacists to bring more bloodshed to our streets."
" But despite the President's jeers and tweets, this is a matter of life and death. Whether it's his completely incompetent response to the pandemic, where nearly 200,000 have died, or his outright encouragement of violence in our streets: it should be clear to everyone by now that no one is truly safe with Donald Trump as President."
Make sure you sign the recall petition for Kate Brown, it's high time she's removed from office.

5 reports of shots fired in the last hour. 4 reports before that makes 9 in last 2 hours. Sunday night usually doesn't have this many shootings. Don't these poeple know that ammo is expensive now? (Kidding) 3F61163F-875C-450A-8698-47CAA591FFDF.jpeg FE6ACD86-58EC-4BD3-8013-0788647E0756.jpeg DB95FCD0-8C9F-4D5F-9944-FA4D837C4018.jpeg FC568F40-E914-48AD-9819-ACD391255B13.jpeg 8CC98BCA-3977-4D64-9C00-A0D072304710.jpeg

That guy is seen in another video from earlier in the day in camas Washington along with the victim. Reports say he has been arrested before with what was claimed a cache of firearms and ammunition. Just what I had seen and read around the net this morning.
Do you have a link or source to this?

Sounds like a federal lawsuit for a civil rights violation (right to life) due to a failure to act (omission) by the DA might just fly. It would be especially sweet if the feds would pursue a criminal civil rights violation. Bill Barr and the DOJ coming to Portland to criminally investigate the mayor, the governor, and the DA would be delicious.

^^^

THIS!

Cate

Protests were much quieter last night and police did not wait for the rioters to set their building on fire before taking action. Normally they do nothing until their building is literally on fire.

They arrested much more people than normal also. But no change has been made by the DA about giving antifa immunity from being charged so the arrests are likely meaningless. Anyway here is a blurb from the Oregonian: 1714F819-8AAC-4F89-B1C2-C1A03EE8126E.jpeg
Portland police logs show 13 shootings after 9:30 or so citywide last night. I'm not aware of any shooting directly associated with the protests/riots.

Last Edited:
I think if Patriot prayer holds off any attacks and the police can increase their response and numbers of arrests every night from now on, then these undisciplined kids will get "spanked" and stop their destructive behavior. IMO it's no different than a spoiled child, they will go as far as they can until they are disciplined. But since almost none of them will get charged, maybe they will just take it as a game? That's why the DA and mayor are so dangerous, "just let the children do what they want" seems to be their approach. But when what they want is to destroy our society as we know it "no police, no prisons, total abolition" you simply must discipline the child or you will have chaos, deaths, and destruction. The DA, Mayor, and K brown have no clue.

Last Edited:
Status

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews