JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Howdy Peopless.... scored a Turkish Mauser, M38 I believe, made in 1944 and was sporterized/cut down, but a good learning tool for me as far as how the actions work, for only $200.00 and 50 rounds of 5.56. Looking at a 22lr, since I already have 300 rounds of ammo for it and no gun (couldn't pass up the deal!!LOL) New to the forum so Howdy from Florida!!

Received some Yankee Hill Machine SRX brakes & mini-mounts today.

IMG_1320.jpg

Will be a bit before I have time to install them, plus still waiting for some rockset to get delivered anyways.

Bought them from Lambo's Armory. Never had dealt with them before, however they had the best price AND best available inventory. Seems they are big in drop shipping, but there inventory system must be better than others. Checked quite a few & they were the only ones who could fill our order completely!

Edit: Lanbo's Armory. Note that there website is very outdated. Like Rock Auto is, or how American Reloading recently was...don't care, saved ~$150 over anyone else. And no other single company could fulfill without backordering.

Last Edited:
BiMart in Pendleton yesterday. Great deal on 10mm ammo, the FMJ was $19.99 for 50 rounds, while the 20 round boxes of JHP were $10.99 each. Picked up 4 boxes of the FMJ earlier in the week at the Hermiston store.

IMG_2137.jpeg

BiMart in Pendleton yesterday. Great deal on 10mm ammo, the FMJ was $19.99 for 50 rounds, while the 20 round boxes of JHP were $10.99 each. Picked up 4 boxes of the FMJ earlier in the week at the Hermiston store.

View attachment 1879950
Please let me know how they shoot. I have seen good reviews and bad reviews, but nothing in between. I almost bought a bunch but changed my mind after seeing the bad reviews. The good reviews seem to be great. Love them or hate them.

They are some of the less expensive ammo available right now.

Please let me know how they shoot. I have seen good reviews and bad reviews, but nothing in between. I almost bought a bunch but changed my mind after seeing the bad reviews. The good reviews seem to be great. Love them or hate them.

They are some of the less expensive ammo available right now.
We haven't tested them for accuracy yet, but they do achieve their stated velocity out of our Glock Model 20's. FWIW. Loaded closer to full power 10mm than many of the alternatives, in our experience.

Thanks for the reminder! I was looking at that sale in the bimart flyer. Need to sachet on down there for some 9mm & 380.

I found myself lacking in plastic, RMR capabilities, and thumb safeties...so today I picked up a couple Sprungfield Proudpiggies. I thought I would give them a sty... errr...try 🫣
ui_proudpiggies.jpeg
If these 2 piggies function well, I will leave the 4.25 model as is, and add a RMR and Surefire rescue beacon to the 5.00"...I might need to hire someone to load the magazines.🫢
ui_sa_fam.jpeg
The Sprungfield Odd Family....TweRPs and Proudpiggies. 😳

Upcoming Events

Rifle Mechanics
Sweet Home, OR
Handgun Self Defense Fundamentals
Sweet Home, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews