JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
GOVERNOR KATE BROWN

"The right-wing group Patriot Prayer and self-proclaimed militia members drove into downtown Portland last night, armed and looking for a fight. Every Oregonian has the right to freely express their views without fear of deadly violence. I will not allow Patriot Prayer and armed white supremacists to bring more bloodshed to our streets."
" But despite the President's jeers and tweets, this is a matter of life and death. Whether it's his completely incompetent response to the pandemic, where nearly 200,000 have died, or his outright encouragement of violence in our streets: it should be clear to everyone by now that no one is truly safe with Donald Trump as President."

GOVERNOR KATE BROWN

"The right-wing group Patriot Prayer and self-proclaimed militia members drove into downtown Portland last night, armed and looking for a fight. Every Oregonian has the right to freely express their views without fear of deadly violence. I will not allow Patriot Prayer and armed white supremacists to bring more bloodshed to our streets."
" But despite the President's jeers and tweets, this is a matter of life and death. Whether it's his completely incompetent response to the pandemic, where nearly 200,000 have died, or his outright encouragement of violence in our streets: it should be clear to everyone by now that no one is truly safe with Donald Trump as President."
mind blowing. I just emailed [email protected] shown at the bottom of the written Gov statement. They don't even try to appear unbiased.

GOVERNOR KATE BROWN

Brown needs to pull her head out of her arse and discover just who was armed and who wasn't.

OUTRAGEOUS!

Every time I think she couldn't say something crazier then the time before she proves me wrong. So I'm to believe this whole time it's been right-wing orgs trying to burn down police precinct and the federal court house.

I no longer live in Oregon.

Oregonians ELECTED KB. What's that say for the mental health and awareness level of the electorate? Seriously. How do these people get elected?

If it continues then America really isn't what we think it is.

Michael Reinoehl, 48, was given a citation early July 5 in downtown Portland, accused of possessing a loaded gun in a public place, but that and other allegations were dropped. Reinoehl, now under investigation for Saturday night's fatal shooting of a Patriot Prayer supporter, identified himself on social media as an anti-fascist.

I no longer live in Oregon.

Oregonians ELECTED KB. What's that say for the mental health and awareness level of the electorate? Seriously. How do these people get elected?

If it continues then America really isn't what we think it is.
America was an experiment. Something new at the time. It should give one pause now - was the experiment a success? or a failure.

The governor's "unified law enforcement plan" to deal with the violence. What a complete joke. I don't see anything new in her plan. Same BS with no teeth, just like before. Note that it does not say Oregon state police will bring their forces back after they pulled out everyone when the DA said he will not prosecute protestors who break the law. Honestly, the Governor and Mayor are the 2 weakest "leaders" I have ever seen.

"The Multnomah County District Attorney's Office will prosecute serious criminal offenses, including arson and physical violence.

The Multnomah County Sheriff's Office will work with system partners to hold individuals booked for violent behavior, and to ensure that there is adequate jail space to hold such individuals.

As done previously, Oregon State Police will detail personnel and resources to Portland to free up the Portland Police Bureau's investigative capabilities to arrest and charge those engaging in violent acts. OSP troopers will continue their standard practice of wearing body cameras to allow for the documentation of their activities.

The Governor is asking Clackamas and Washington County Sheriff's Offices and the City of Gresham Police Department to support the Portland Police Bureau with personnel and resources to keep the peace and protect free speech.

Oregon State Police have offered over two dozen body cameras and associated evidence management to the Portland Police Bureau, and the Bureau will evaluate their use. The City of Portland has agreed to indemnify Clackamas and Washington Counties and the City of Gresham for law enforcement assistance. In addition, the Mayor will seek financial resources to reimburse these jurisdictions for their support.

The United States Attorney and the Federal Bureau of Investigation will commit additional resources for investigation of criminal activity."

Status

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top