JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Two different cars, the first car was a Nissan Versa, the second looks like a Toyota Matrix or the Lexus Hybrid wagon, the profile is sleeker on the second car and the greenhouse isn't as tall, the taillights are also different.

What she did was completely stupid and illegal but saying it was a shooting implies injury at the least (or that there was an attempt to shoot an individual yet nobody was hit). Just saying we should be careful with our words if we would ask the same of others.

What she did was completely stupid and illegal but saying it was a shooting implies injury at the least (or that there was an attempt to shoot an individual yet nobody was hit). Just saying we should be careful with our words if we would ask the same of others.
Heck that means I would have to stop Saying I'm going shooting, I didn't realize people were getting hurt or killed.

Heck that means I would have to stop Saying I'm going shooting, I didn't realize people were getting hurt or killed.
Would you say there was "a shooting" down at the range? When people start to raise their eyebrows you can assure them there are several shootings down there every day. The same word used in two different contexts yields quite different assumptions from the reader.

The flower angle will really help them out with peaceful 'nature' of it.......
Prolly be seeing more of this again in Portlandia soon... :rolleyes:
Flower_Power.jpg

Hand another one to the antis.

The flower angle will really help them out with peaceful 'nature' of it.......
I don't think this hands anything to them but I'm sure they'll throw themselves a bone. Angry flower lady in Portland means nobody else can handle a gun. That's how they'll write it out.

Seems like people just go off the deep end over anything these days. I think we as a society are less shocked by it and it slowly becomes something we concern ourselves with less and less until its us that's involved. The idea of self control and common sense is lost on the younger generation.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top