JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Everyone fist pounds their chests to support 'law enforcement" until this type of bullisht comes out then suddenly it's just 'those people' or 'that agent' when it's the whole structure that needs a reform.

Back the blue till it happens to you. - right? How's mink oil taste?

Let the hate on me begin. I have popcorn.

High thrones will never pay out for their misdeeds.
This is the Obama/Biden FEDGOV.
Kindly do not condemn all of us.

I am mostly pro LE, but within reason. They are human too, with their own vices and foibles, and they need their own checks and balances.

And that is where the trust comes in. In general the more local a LEO is the more I trust them. They are closer to their communities and face more social repercussions if they fail. By the time you get up to the Federal level all trust is gone. You can argue that there are good agents that high up but I argue that a huge part of being a good agent is calling out and removing bad agents, and I just do not see that at the highest levels. Why? Because you have to "play along to get along" at those levels and everyone seems to have learned to keep their mouth shut.

For the record I think that is bad.

The Federal law enforcement apparatus has managed to excise basically all checks and balances and now operate as they see fit, and who cares what anyone else thinks. If you can work well enough with those monsters to keep your badge I cannot see any reason I should give you any trust at all.
As I have said MANY times, the reason this happens is those who step in it tend to get no pain. If one of them flat out lies and this happens? They "should" lose their job, their pension, their home, and end up broke. If that were to happen just a couple times this would come to a screeching halt. Sadly it does not so it gives ammo the the people who are just screw ups. Lot of people who are screw ups all their life had people making excuses for every one of them. So when they have some "run in" with an LEO its of course always the Cops fault that they were screwing up and got in a jam. :s0092:

As I have said MANY times, the reason this happens is those who step in it tend to get no pain. If one of them flat out lies and this happens? They "should" lose their job, their pension, their home, and end up broke. If that were to happen just a couple times this would come to a screeching halt. Sadly it does not so it gives ammo the the people who are just screw ups. Lot of people who are screw ups all their life had people making excuses for every one of them. So when they have some "run in" with an LEO its of course always the Cops fault that they were screwing up and got in a jam. :s0092:
Yep, one bad apple spoils the whole bunch. And what is worse is now that people can point to that bad apple it opens up questions on the good apples, and any marginal looking situations they might get involved in. Trust is an incredibly important thing to have, and when you compromise that trust you have to maintain even higher standards to earn it back. I am not sure, at this point what federal level agencies can do to start rebuilding that trust, but I know as of this point in time they seem to have no desire or inclination to do that.

So at some point I predict we will reach a breaking point. I thought we might see that with the Bundy Ranch incident, but I think the feds got that same vibe and backed off before things could get hot. I am not sure what the next "incident" will be, or what it would take the feds to push on that sear to really see how far it will go, but I think it is near guaranteed we will get to that point sooner or later, and probably will see such a thing well within my lifetime.

That's a pretty good start to a collection.

1714885709702.png

Yep, one bad apple spoils the whole bunch. And what is worse is now that people can point to that bad apple it opens up questions on the good apples, and any marginal looking situations they might get involved in. Trust is an incredibly important thing to have, and when you compromise that trust you have to maintain even higher standards to earn it back. I am not sure, at this point what federal level agencies can do to start rebuilding that trust, but I know as of this point in time they seem to have no desire or inclination to do that.

So at some point I predict we will reach a breaking point. I thought we might see that with the Bundy Ranch incident, but I think the feds got that same vibe and backed off before things could get hot. I am not sure what the next "incident" will be, or what it would take the feds to push on that sear to really see how far it will go, but I think it is near guaranteed we will get to that point sooner or later, and probably will see such a thing well within my lifetime.
The current people in power have began to use the Fed Police as a weapon. This is VERY dangerous but sadly a LOT of people support this. They "think" its just peachy keen that people they don't like are being attacked like this. They are morons and fools and they will of course find out they were useful idiots. Problem is by the time they find that out its normally too late. The old be careful what you ask for really comes in here.

GOA promised you that we would fight tooth and nail to stop the Biden Administration's latest assault on your God-given rights.

Today, I am announcing that we are making good on that promise.

That's right, I am pleased to report to you that GOA has partnered with Texas Attorney General Ken Paxton, as well as three other states, and have filed the first lawsuit in the nation challenging the Biden ATF's rule that forces citizens like you either to comply with an unconstitutional background check or face criminal prosecution.

Upcoming Events

Rifle Mechanics
Sweet Home, OR
Handgun Self Defense Fundamentals
Sweet Home, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top