JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
.... But since almost none of them will get charged, maybe they will just take it as a game? That's why the DA and mayor are so dangerous, "just let the children do what they want" seems to be their approach. But when what they want is to destroy our society as we know it "no police, no prisons, total abolition" you simply must discipline the child or you will have chaos, deaths, and destruction. The DA, Mayor, and K brown have no clue.

It's a game. Arrests mean nothing -- there has to be punishment. The police are like the mom who catches a kid being naughty and says "wait till your dad gets home." Dad gets home and says "aww --- that's cute, and goes off to watch a game." Kid gets worse.

The violence is likely 80-90% the same group of people. By putting them in jail for 90 day stints (120 second arrest, 180 third, 1 yr fourth), the riots would probably transition into protests because the rabble rousers' numbers would be diminished on a rotating basis. A riot is a series of escalations but it takes someone to start the ball rolling to overcome the moral inclination against it. Take the instigators out of circulation and Portland would likely just have annoying protests.

I do wonder how many of the wanna-bees are going to back away and stay home after seeing one of their Antifa brethren get charged with first degree murder. I think a lot of them are just stupid kids. The shooter had multiple criminal charges in past and looks to be a crazy meth-head.

I do wonder how many of the wanna-bees are going to back away and stay home after seeing one of their Antifa brethren get charged with first degree murder. I think a lot of them are just stupid kids. The shooter had multiple criminal charges in past and looks to be a crazy meth-head.
I think they will look at is getting their revolutionary cred. I bet the DA will give them all Che shirts when he releases them.

so you don't need a CCP to carry in Portland, just a BLM t-shirt?

and being charged with murder in Portland means nothing, if the D.A, won't prosecute

how many murders have happened in Portland in the last 2 months?

how many are being prosecuted?

FA635014-977F-4461-A824-D7BF29FBCB98.jpeg
2D48590E-B1C4-4643-9EA8-AFC508491658.jpeg
B47AD758-D19D-45B9-BBFD-F30026F9F747.jpeg
D28E5AC0-D641-4BB4-BC8A-FD79D49F19B6.jpeg

I'm just wondering why Michael isn't already in custody ...

They're going to wait for him to turn himself in, like that guy who kicked Haner in the head. Reinoehl has already skipped out on the racing and gun charges he picked up in June in another county. It seems like criminal prosecutions are moving on to the honor system lately.

It seems like criminal prosecutions are moving on to the honor system lately.
this is true, one of the campaign issues proposed by Portland's new D.A. is elimination of the cash bail and pretrial detention system
It's Racist to the poor class who can't afford bail
according to the Liberals, ALL offenders will show up for their trial dates 3 months from now on their own, flight risk is no longer considered
and Portland residents elected him knowing this - it must be something in the water down there

this is why our arsonist was let out without bail, because they trust our good man Pavel will show up for his trial date in Oct and accept 10 years in prison for Class A felony Arson

I guess their theory is if the offenders skips his trial date and leaves town, then they have still eliminated the problem in Portland - it's will be someone else's problem

Thank you for this post.

Cate
Sad to see this guy lose his buddy, he looks like he's still in shock and in disbelief" I think he's right people are getting tired of seeing these mobs run free and intimidating people who dont agree with their opinion, mayor and governor are doing nothing about it! and now these BLM protesters are killing people and getting away with it.

Everything is under control, brownStain has a 6 point plan.
Her plan sounds great. My question is, starting when? If they'd done this from day 1, it would be over already.

Here's the kicker:

"The plan involves all levels of law enforcement who have agreed to the following:"

Does that mean Schmidt, Wheeler, et al. are on board, or does it mean if they don't agree, it doesn't involve them?

Just words, so far.

Qualifier: Her plan doesn't seem to address the courts who keep turning the scum loose.

Her plan sounds great. My question is, starting when? If they'd done this from day 1, it would be over already.

Here's the kicker:

"The plan involves all levels of law enforcement who have agreed to the following:"

Does that mean Schmidt, Wheeler, et al. are on board, or does it mean if they don't agree, it doesn't involve them?

Just words, so far.
And yet. The whole "Catch and Release" program continues. All of the folks arrested at yesterdays riot were released without bail.

It's a game. Arrests mean nothing -- there has to be punishment. The police are like the mom who catches a kid being naughty and says "wait till your dad gets home." Dad gets home and says "aww --- that's cute, and goes off to watch a game." Kid gets worse.

Well thats the problem, my dad use to give me a whooping! with his belt when he got home, these punks today got the treatment you mentioned above.

I think a lot of them are just that. Youth is passionate and easily misguided. I remember being that young. A lot of these kids are just trying adulthood on, and are scared to death of not fitting the model of what the media portrays as the proper progressive model.

This of course does not address all the other, and Ted's number of it just being a couple of dozen people is absurd, homeless, addicts, marxists, unemployable felons, anarchists and every other base, entitled, responsibility shirking individual that suggests that their lot in life is the responsibility of a society that is designed to separate them from the world that owes them a living, and decides that to make a statement of their personal angst, needs to damage private and government property, and assault, now kill others that think differently then they do. They have co-opted a movement to not drive change, but serve their personal agendas.

A man died in an arrest gone wrong. That is a tragedy and those responsible have been placed under arrest. There may be systemic racism in law enforcement agencies across the country. That is being looked at.

That the governor of this state, the mayor and officials of the City of Portland have chosen to make this a statement of opposition against another political party is no different from the above base individuals, and is no less criminal in protecting civil unrest cloaked in the guise of peaceful protest.

Status

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads