JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Lol. this'd be me..

th?&id=OIP.Mfadbe0cce7a4b19635ca216c6e199621o0&w=300&h=240&c=0&pid=1.9&rs=0&p=0.jpg

where's the 2nd vid?

th?&id=OIP.Mfadbe0cce7a4b19635ca216c6e199621o0&w=300&h=240&c=0&pid=1.9&rs=0&p=0.jpg

I really like this series of vids as it exposes the reality of the 'Worst Case' scenario, remember that these folks were partially prepared
<broken link removed> This has got to be photo-shop! Or someone is standing behind a "snow woman"
All of a sudden scarves are "sexy"

221410-4281bdfa3d425509541c2461f3366076.jpg

Last Edited:
Maybe if he didn't sound like an idiot in his videos I would bother listening to him.
Air Force colonel? What's that supposed to do for him? He could have sat out at McCord and shuffled papers for 20 years and not know a thing about guns and then go buy a camera.
I know a colonel from the army. Career girl. making all kinds of money
Running Iron man competitions with ARMY on her butt
I wouldn't listen to her about much other than fitness.
Being retired military makes you retired military. Most times nothing else

I'm really enjoying this soldier boy series. Nutnfancy has been inspiring me to get tactically squared away for quite sometime, but this series sums up why very well. Comforting to know you have a go to rifle, optics, pistol, magazines and gear to carry them ready to go. I now have my pistol, magazines, plate carrier with mag pouches setup, a drag bag to carry ammo and gear, and clothes to go run and gun in all squared away. I still don't have a go to rifle, I have a lot of them in various states of optic and mag readiness, just not sure which I'd go with.

It's all a process, and I do feel dorky sometimes in my "tactical" gear, but it really makes going out shooting more comfortable and convenient.

Drink the cool aid

I like his videos and get info from them that I find valuable. I don't understand why this bothers you so much, or why you would judge strangers intelligence by what YouTube entertainment they enjoy. As if anything on YouTube is super brilliant. Frankly, I don't really care. I wasn't even responding to your post, I was responding to the topic of this thread.

If liking nutnfancy isn't cool, then consider me Miles Davis.

Last Edited:
Mjbskwim doesn't like Nutnfancy and thinks people that do are big doo doo heads,
See this thing I've done above? Called a quote?
Could you go back and quote me where I posted such a thing,please?
I could care less what others think about nutface,I don't care what rank he was in the military either. I think anyone who follows anyone on you tube and believes everything they say to be gospel is kinda stupid.
Brian Whoever,who owned the Bulls Eye in Tacoma once said everyone who applied at his shop that was former military,said they were special forces.
Kinda like on the weberneter huh? I can be anyone I want to tell you I am.
in the "operators club" you no doubt belong to
No that was the Operating engineers union not a club brah.
I never was military but I can distinguish between folks that make sense and speak clearly and make a point in some reasonable time.
Nunfancy seems to like to hear himself talk and does a lot of it.Hey maybe he has changed lately and maybe I just never could stand to listen to his BS long enough to here that he did know something.
Either way,I give people on you tube one chance to impress me and if they fail,I move on to someone who seems to know something like the Military Arms Channel,MAC
He starts off sounding smart and ends the same way.
None of the "let's set the parameters of this test" and then blab about nothing for a couple minutes
But y'all can drink all the you tube cool aid you want
Night night
Mike

So in the future, at least to me, you can refrain from insulting the intelligence of a strangers on the Internet. Thanks.
Man oh man,you need to stay off the interwebenet if "drink the cool aid" hurt you little feelings
BTW,just click on my name and go to the right side of the little window where it says "ignore" and I will never insult your intelligence again

I edited my post soon after writing it because I realized I made some dumb assumptions. Also intended a lot of what I said to be joke-y but realized tone doesn't translate well over the internet.

It seemed from how you were compelled to respond to every positive sounding post on this thread with something negative that you had a problem with people liking nutnfancy. Maybe you just need to have the last word, that's fine.

I thought saying drink the Kool Aide was a stupid assumption and it pissed me off. As my jokes about you being an operator seemed to piss you off because of your quite involved response. I'm not going to quit the internet because people are often rude on it. Generally I find the people on this forum to be very polite and for the most well informed.

At the of the day with all this back and forth, subtracting all the assumptions, we've learned you don't like nutnfancy and why, and that I do and not why.

I wasn't going to get into why I do, because I don't think it matters and I didn't want to sound like the fanboy that I'm not really. However, I'm working overtime tonight, so why not.

I enjoy his run and gun videos, because it's something I'd like to do more of, and I like to see how the guns perform. His videos are long and he talks a lot, but he does a lot of the research I would do before buying something, so I don't have to do as much. Every item I've purchased [guns, knives, flashlights, multi tools, backpacking gear] that he recommended has been superb and a good value for the money. He does say "dudes" a lot, has a good sized ego and is not for everyone, and I don't expect everyone to like him. I don't agree with everything he says either but I feel like I've gotten good info from his videos and appreciate that.

I don't like him and never have. But that's my choice. Everyone else can make up their own minds about what they see.

I'm not going to get my feelings hurt if someone I've never met looks up to someone I think is full of Shiite. By all means, watch his videos. There might be a little value in there somewhere.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top