JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Here's one that I can't figure out, @arakboss. I'm not really willing to go under $400 for it...but what gives? I figured a conceal carry would get snatched up at that price point. No Kimber love?

I agree with @Knobgoblin about the price. I'm surprised it hasn't sold. One thing that strikes me is the photos. I don't have particularly large hands, but the pistol pictured looks to be too small for my mitts. Maybe a picture with the magazine inserted would show more grip room? I've got, or rather my wife has, a Kimber Micro 9, and I've got an Ultra Carry II .45 ACP. We're happy with Kimber. I think it's just a matter of time before someone grabs that for $400.

I agree with @Knobgoblin about the price. I'm surprised it hasn't sold. One thing that strikes me is the photos. I don't have particularly large hands, but the pistol pictured looks to be too small for my mitts. Maybe a picture with the magazine inserted would show more grip room? I've got, or rather my wife has, a Kimber Micro 9, and I've got an Ultra Carry II .45 ACP. We're happy with Kimber. I think it's just a matter of time before someone grabs that for $400.
Perhaps I should have added this photo,
Which I used when doing a breakdown thread comparing the Kimber to a G43.

D7CBD3E2-4B8F-479C-BCAD-2F0669629684.jpeg

Here's one that I can't figure out, @arakboss. I'm not really willing to go under $400 for it...but what gives? I figured a conceal carry would get snatched up at that price point. No Kimber love?

Nice Kimber not sure why somebody wouldn't snatch that up for $400.

Did that ammo sell, if so did you have to reduce it below $280? Did they want it taken off the clips:)

I've not read the whole thread, but when has that stopped me from responding anyways? I find a lot of time the "good deals" are for items I have no interest in. I've said it before but the value for me is in the ownership and use, if it's something I don't want to use then it has no value to me at any price.

Honestly, I thought this was a .380 right off the bat. Put 9mm in the title and you might get a couple more clicks. In the current market, nobody's paying $400 for any kind of. 380

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top