JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Here's one that I can't figure out, @arakboss. I'm not really willing to go under $400 for it...but what gives? I figured a conceal carry would get snatched up at that price point. No Kimber love?

I agree with @Knobgoblin about the price. I'm surprised it hasn't sold. One thing that strikes me is the photos. I don't have particularly large hands, but the pistol pictured looks to be too small for my mitts. Maybe a picture with the magazine inserted would show more grip room? I've got, or rather my wife has, a Kimber Micro 9, and I've got an Ultra Carry II .45 ACP. We're happy with Kimber. I think it's just a matter of time before someone grabs that for $400.

I agree with @Knobgoblin about the price. I'm surprised it hasn't sold. One thing that strikes me is the photos. I don't have particularly large hands, but the pistol pictured looks to be too small for my mitts. Maybe a picture with the magazine inserted would show more grip room? I've got, or rather my wife has, a Kimber Micro 9, and I've got an Ultra Carry II .45 ACP. We're happy with Kimber. I think it's just a matter of time before someone grabs that for $400.
Perhaps I should have added this photo,
Which I used when doing a breakdown thread comparing the Kimber to a G43.

D7CBD3E2-4B8F-479C-BCAD-2F0669629684.jpeg

Here's one that I can't figure out, @arakboss. I'm not really willing to go under $400 for it...but what gives? I figured a conceal carry would get snatched up at that price point. No Kimber love?

Nice Kimber not sure why somebody wouldn't snatch that up for $400.

Did that ammo sell, if so did you have to reduce it below $280? Did they want it taken off the clips:)

I've not read the whole thread, but when has that stopped me from responding anyways? I find a lot of time the "good deals" are for items I have no interest in. I've said it before but the value for me is in the ownership and use, if it's something I don't want to use then it has no value to me at any price.

Honestly, I thought this was a .380 right off the bat. Put 9mm in the title and you might get a couple more clicks. In the current market, nobody's paying $400 for any kind of. 380

Upcoming Events

Rifle Mechanics
Sweet Home, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors May 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Handgun Self Defense Fundamentals
Sweet Home, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews