JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I am so sick of these ads where someone paid $500 for a used firearm a month ago, shot it a few times and now has it listed for $700 (or more). It makes me ashamed to be a fellow member of this forum to see such outright greed. Doesn't anyone believe in passing a good firearm on for what they paid for it? Part of being a member of this forum is the idea of community, and brotherhood, that we share a common belief of personal freedom. And its not to skin other members for what you think you can get out of them.
I'm amending this to exclude those of you who aren't greedy B++++++s and do sell at a decent price. I'm only concerned with the rash of outright selfishness that I see too often.

So....what's your point?
It's a free society, people are free to buy at what ever price they want and to sell the same way.

You sound like one of the anti-gun nuts that wants to control what someone else does.

If people want to pay the price asked it'll sell, if it doesn't then they may or may not lower the price.

that we share a common belief of personal freedom.

And in that personal freedom we can set our own price, to accept or reject offers as we see fit. Nobody is twisting anybody's arm to buy a gun. That is a decision only the buyer can make. If they don't like the price then don't even start a deal. If an asking price on a gun is not what I want to pay for it, I just go on to the next one.

No reason to get upset. Make a good choice when you buy a gun and you'll be fine. Certain guns gain value for a variety of reasons; why not try to get top dollar? Just because a person is ASKING $700 doesnt mean anyone is buying it for $700. There are certain guns that I want to own that arent made anymore so Im prepared to pay more than the original buyer. Thats the cost of having a well rounded gun collection :)
Again, use common sense and know your guns. I bet there are plenty of people who arent happy they spent $2,500 on a Colt AR15 in January, since they are in-stock for $1300 now...

So, let me get this straight...

If I sell a box of once fired .22lr brass to you for $20.00, which one of us is smarter??

Take some personal responsibility, do a little research and buy at a fair price. Impulse buying during a panic never really works out well.

If you don't like it, don't buy it.

If that doesn't work, call the whaaaambulance.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQvPQNo9A-lK3gBbjgJkoM6hdiboWQbc2UNQf8Im-6utV_xEp9J.jpg

Sellers are free to list at the prices they want, just as buyers are free to take their business elsewhere. Instead of getting upset, spend your money somewhere else.

Simple concept.

To the OP.... I've learned most of these folks are either retired, on a fixed income poverty level means budget, or are dealers with or without( used car sales men roling back the odometer) an FFL. Sort through the assclowns and find some respectable people. Some of these FFL folks are contributing vendors beware ( could get banned). The Ignore list is your friend.;)

Last Edited:
Are we going to get back to the once a week "WTF is up with the clasified prices?"

Oh boy more complaining about how much you should be selling your gun for.
FREE
MARKET

:s0155:

I bought a nice 12 ga Citori for $550 a number of years ago. Would it be selfish to ask the going rate for it now, about $1200? One of the reasons I buy a particular gun is my belief that it is a quality item that will appreciate over the years if well cared for. BTW, I'd love to have a Browning .22 LR semi-auto, you know, the tube fed, take down one with the tiny little receiver, but I don't want to pay any more for it than the last one I bought in 1965 for $50. Anybody who has one that is priced higher than that is a selfish pig, right? Or something...

On the flip side you should ask why some people take offense when offered what would be a reasonable price for their gun (or whatever) which may be considerably less than what they were asking. All they need to do is say no thanks, or have a counteroffer prepared.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top