JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Don't know.

I do know the one I owned worked well...and was put together nicely.
Can't speak others and their experiences.

Another thing I know is....
I don't let what others like or dislike influence my choice in firearms.
At the end of the day...if what I like and use well for my purposes works for me...then that is all that really matters.
Andy

My guess is its because theres some story about maybe their CEO or whoever that turned anti gun after a while so everyone started hating on Kimbers...

Remington_Outdoor_Company.png 2dd611ac-9008-4ce6-aecb-2dc1f0daa69e_133x143.jpeg.png

Need I go on ?

Welcome.

I don't understand the need , desire , or whatever...for trash talking a firearm or a person's choice of firearms.
I don't like Glock pistols....for many reasons.
However...all of those reasons only really matter and are only important to.....me.
So at the end of the day...who cares...?

If someone likes KImber Pistols...then good for them...then same if someone doesn't like 'em.
Andy

My feeling is the bad reputation comes from people who don't have one in their safe, likely never shot one, to validate that what they have in their safe, what they chose, is the best. Sort of like buying a Ford truck, and then saying that Chevy sucks to justify your decision as being well founded.
I have two that from day one have ran like sewing machines, on multiple brands of ammo without a hiccup.

JP9

My feeling is the bad reputation comes from people who don't have one in their safe, likely never shot one, to validate that what they have in their safe, what they chose, is the best. Sort of like buying a Ford truck, and then saying that Chevy sucks to justify your decision as being well founded.
I have two that from day one have ran like sewing machines, on multiple brands of ammo without a hiccup.

JP9
I have 2 Chevys in the yard. They don't run , but I love them anyway.

Well, the premium models are ugly. But that's just MY opinion. Otherwise I don't particularly care one way or the other about them.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

Back Top