JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
30+ years of shooting, competing & training (both teaching and learning), I still slingshot. Is it the latest and greatest? No. Am I going to retrain myself to do something different? No. Am I bubbleguming fast at it still? Yes.

Your opinion of my method is irrelevant. Do what you want, but stop this my way or the highway crap.

I'm sure there's pictures of other peoples guns out there that need reposting.

30+ years of shooting, competing & training (both teaching and learning), I still slingshot. Is it the latest and greatest? No. Am I going to retrain myself to do something different? No. Am I bubbleguming fast at it still? Yes.

Your opinion of my method is irrelevant. Do what you want, but stop this my way or the highway crap.

I'm sure there's pictures of other peoples guns out there that need reposting.
Why wouldn't you want to do it the best way, instead of what you are doing now?

Training professionals.
Interesting. YouTube "gun experts?"

I was a small-arms instructor in the military from 1991 to 2005, and a certified LE firearms instructor from 2007 to present, competed in IDPA and a few other sports for a few years in between... try to hit up at least one two to seven day commercial training courses a year.

I shall have to seek out some of these "training professionals." I already know the guys teaching your method aren't at FAS, Gunsite or Thunder Ranch, so I guess I'm gonna have to spend a few thousand dollars (wife won't be happy, but oh well) to travel somewhere else to satisfy my curiosity (you already know, because everything said on the internet is the gospel truth).

Interesting. YouTube "gun experts?"

I was a small-arms instructor in the military from 1991 to 2005, and a certified LE firearms instructor from 2007 to present, competed in IDPA and a few other sports for a few years in between... try to hit up at least one two to seven day commercial training courses a year.

I shall have to seek out some of these "training professionals." I already know the guys teaching your method aren't at FAS, Gunsite or Thunder Ranch, so I guess I'm gonna have to spend a few thousand dollars (wife won't be happy, but oh well) to travel somewhere else to satisfy my curiosity (you already know, because everything said on the internet is the gospel truth).
Those places are FUDD central...

I refuse to dignify this ignorant statement with a response.
This should be said of everything he's posted on this forum. He's not disagreeing in good faith with you… dude literally just joined in order to stir sh!t up and has been conclusively outed as a full of it.

This should be said of everything he's posted on this forum. He's not disagreeing in good faith with you… dude literally just joined in order to stir sh!t up and has been conclusively outed as a full of it.
Their just playing with him. It's about to get bounced I think. It could be an issue with a disease of the lower region that has gone to the brain. Too late for meds I'm thinking.

Then, that would be an affirmative answer to being FUDD central.
If you haven't attended training at FAS, Gunsite or Thunder Ranch, nor are personally acquainted with any of the staff, you're talking out of your a$$.

Which, based on everything you've posted thus far, is par for the course and to be expected from you. Have you taken your Zyprexa today? You should probably exit gracefully, before you really start to piss some of us off.

I think I've stated on other threads how ninjas issues with my full sized Kimber a long time ago, I grew impatient and sold it.
I suspect it was an extractor issue or I needed to break it in.. but I was getting jam after jam.
Tried different mags and ammo but for the price I paid at the time I felt like it should have ran much better considering my PT1911 and GI RIA ran perfectly out of the box.

That being said, picked up a Kimber micro 9 and really like it. I'll be getting a stainless one here soon. So I'd come back around to Kimber should the opportunity present itself.
Your experience with your first Kimber is what I have now. Jam Jam Jam. I paid a lot of money for it. It sits in the safe. Can't be trusted. Interesting that you decided to try Kimber again. What made you decide to try it again?

There have been some posts and a video about a Kimber 1911 failure to feed. That is the reason the question may be asked. There could be reasons for the Failure to Feed, but who knows.
But the OP only starts threads to troll the membership. By calling people names like "homophobe" and "racist". So there's that. :rolleyes:

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

Back Top