JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I recieved a .38 special as a gift in Alabama, now living in Oregon, I do not use it at all and the trigger spring needs repair I was told upon getting it. I can't seem to track down where to start to go about selling the item. Any feedback would be appreciated.

Do some research on what it is worth or post some photos here to get an estimate of value from forum members.

List for sale in the classifieds. If someone wants to buy it, meet them at a FFL to complete required BGC for the transfer. Typically buyer pays for transfer.

Might be worth having it evaluated by a gunsmith to understand costs entailed with the repair. Maybe it's worth having it fixed before selling? Either way, a buyer is likely going to want to know more than "I was told this when I got it" unless you are going to offer the deal of the century.

I recieved a .38 special as a gift in Alabama, now living in Oregon, I do not use it at all and the trigger spring needs repair I was told upon getting it. I can't seem to track down where to start to go about selling the item. Any feedback would be appreciated.
Who's the manufacturer? IF its Smith & Wesson, give this guy a call. He's a S&W guy. In any case, wouldn't hurt to call at least.

Chime back in here and let us know how things went.

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top