JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I too have sold a few when money was very tight. The one I miss most is a Remington 700 BDL w/heavy varmint barrel in 25-06. Real tack driver!

If I was Sawdust, I would lay awake at night still wondering why I sold the HK 94, why oh why?

Yeah, I've pestered him about that for the last couple of years.:s0002::nuts:

Smith & Wesson 4040PD.
Bought it new right when they came out, sold it last summer to fund a new S&W 4513TSW.
What a 'tard.
I will buy the next pristine example I run across.

<broken link removed>

First was a Kimber Ultra Ten II. At the time it was the lightest compact 1911 that held 10 rounds in the mag. My girl at the time didn't like guns. I ended up selling it to my buddys dad to this day he still has it and has not fired it. I let that go for $450.00 The next was my Colt Mark IV Government model 380ACP that I completly rebuilt myself with Cylnder@Slide parts. I got $850 for that on gun broker.

IMG_0426.jpg

Dan Wesson 15-2 .357 revolver. Most accurate handgun I ever owned. Traded it for a Winchester 94 NRA Commemorative that I still have because I wanted a Deer rifle at the time. Still kicking myself about that one.

+1
Was thinking about it when i read the title. Beautiful bluing. Again most accurate handgun i owned also. Had 8" and 4".

Years ago I sold a 629 stainless 5 inch I had it Magna ported by Magna Port. It shot like a dream very accurate. Low recoil and fairly portable. Sold it to buy a dirt bike for my son.

I never owned anything worth a lot of money but I regret selling my AK47. Paid 350 for it and sold it for 850 during the Obama ban craze but I still miss it. I guess I would like to have my Rem 700 VTR back too. oh ya and my HK USP 40... miss them all

I once had a High Standard Sentinel, Mk IV, 3", 9 shot, .22 magnum revolver. It was a great little pocket gun, but for a period of time I fell on hard times and sold it. That was also at a time before I was really "into" guns and shooting. I see them from time to time online and may someday have the funds to get another one.

A 6" S&W 686 that was my first handgun I bought the day I turned 21. Traded it in on a first-gen Kimber Compact that turned out to be not so great.
Sold the Kimber, now looking for a replacement for the 686 just pains me. I paid $285 for it in 1990, to find one of similar quality is in the $600 neighborhood. UGH.

A Romanian AK47 a friend needed cash so I gave him $250.00 for it after awhile I decided to sell it as I have a nice underfolder already. I let another friend have it for $275.00, then another friend let the other friend know I made 25 bucks off him and gave me the attitude. I gave the guy a smokin deal, decided to thin out a couple friends.

Gotta be my Springfield M1A National Match. Still to my eyes the most Beautiful rifle of all time. Sold her off because I needed a car. Fair enough reason, but still...

A Romanian AK47 a friend needed cash so I gave him $250.00 for it after awhile I decided to sell it as I have a nice underfolder already. I let another friend have it for $275.00, then another friend let the other friend know I made 25 bucks off him and gave me the attitude. I gave the guy a smokin deal, decided to thin out a couple friends.

I've got a friend that does that to me all the time. Makes $25-$50 off me each time. Guess I don't mind as I still get some great deals!!

When i first really started getting into milsurp a couple years ago, i traded my S&W Model 48 revolver (6" barrel, .22WMR) for a Hakim at a gunshow priced at $550. I was so excited that i didn't even notice that there was a crack in the upper handguard until i got home.

Hakim now go for $350 on Gunbroker, and Mod 48 go for $700. I should have waited and watched for trends in prices. Oh well...

Upcoming Events

Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews