JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I too have sold a few when money was very tight. The one I miss most is a Remington 700 BDL w/heavy varmint barrel in 25-06. Real tack driver!

If I was Sawdust, I would lay awake at night still wondering why I sold the HK 94, why oh why?

Yeah, I've pestered him about that for the last couple of years.:s0002::nuts:

Smith & Wesson 4040PD.
Bought it new right when they came out, sold it last summer to fund a new S&W 4513TSW.
What a 'tard.
I will buy the next pristine example I run across.

<broken link removed>

First was a Kimber Ultra Ten II. At the time it was the lightest compact 1911 that held 10 rounds in the mag. My girl at the time didn't like guns. I ended up selling it to my buddys dad to this day he still has it and has not fired it. I let that go for $450.00 The next was my Colt Mark IV Government model 380ACP that I completly rebuilt myself with Cylnder@Slide parts. I got $850 for that on gun broker.

IMG_0426.jpg

Dan Wesson 15-2 .357 revolver. Most accurate handgun I ever owned. Traded it for a Winchester 94 NRA Commemorative that I still have because I wanted a Deer rifle at the time. Still kicking myself about that one.

+1
Was thinking about it when i read the title. Beautiful bluing. Again most accurate handgun i owned also. Had 8" and 4".

Years ago I sold a 629 stainless 5 inch I had it Magna ported by Magna Port. It shot like a dream very accurate. Low recoil and fairly portable. Sold it to buy a dirt bike for my son.

I never owned anything worth a lot of money but I regret selling my AK47. Paid 350 for it and sold it for 850 during the Obama ban craze but I still miss it. I guess I would like to have my Rem 700 VTR back too. oh ya and my HK USP 40... miss them all

I once had a High Standard Sentinel, Mk IV, 3", 9 shot, .22 magnum revolver. It was a great little pocket gun, but for a period of time I fell on hard times and sold it. That was also at a time before I was really "into" guns and shooting. I see them from time to time online and may someday have the funds to get another one.

A 6" S&W 686 that was my first handgun I bought the day I turned 21. Traded it in on a first-gen Kimber Compact that turned out to be not so great.
Sold the Kimber, now looking for a replacement for the 686 just pains me. I paid $285 for it in 1990, to find one of similar quality is in the $600 neighborhood. UGH.

A Romanian AK47 a friend needed cash so I gave him $250.00 for it after awhile I decided to sell it as I have a nice underfolder already. I let another friend have it for $275.00, then another friend let the other friend know I made 25 bucks off him and gave me the attitude. I gave the guy a smokin deal, decided to thin out a couple friends.

Gotta be my Springfield M1A National Match. Still to my eyes the most Beautiful rifle of all time. Sold her off because I needed a car. Fair enough reason, but still...

A Romanian AK47 a friend needed cash so I gave him $250.00 for it after awhile I decided to sell it as I have a nice underfolder already. I let another friend have it for $275.00, then another friend let the other friend know I made 25 bucks off him and gave me the attitude. I gave the guy a smokin deal, decided to thin out a couple friends.

I've got a friend that does that to me all the time. Makes $25-$50 off me each time. Guess I don't mind as I still get some great deals!!

When i first really started getting into milsurp a couple years ago, i traded my S&W Model 48 revolver (6" barrel, .22WMR) for a Hakim at a gunshow priced at $550. I was so excited that i didn't even notice that there was a crack in the upper handguard until i got home.

Hakim now go for $350 on Gunbroker, and Mod 48 go for $700. I should have waited and watched for trends in prices. Oh well...

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

Back Top