JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I regret selling my Dan Wesson 6" .357: I got it for $175 at Warshal's in Downtown Seattle and after I fixed the sites that thing shot like a laser. Next most-regretted sale is a tie: my USPc .45 and the 5906 I ordered new are both missed, but a little less so now that I picked up another 5906.

I havent sold a LOT of them but....

I sold my first handgun I bought the day I turned 21. Taurus PT 92 with wood grips probably around age 30. A few years later I had two ATF agents show up at my house one morning wanting to know what happened to it. I sold it at a gunshow-no clue.

I still have my first .22 rifle from childhood.

Someday I will inherit my Great Grandfathers 1873 Winchester 32-20.

I do NOT miss the three handguns I traded for my Wifes engagement 1CT nice diamond. Colt Officers 1911, Glock 23 with a freaky cool SN & an old beater SW 357 I got from a pig farmer years ago.

I use to regret selling my CZ 75B!!! It was my first CZ (if I remember correctly is was made in 96) and for some reason I shot it extremely well. I sold it just prior to a family vacation and I needed to pay some cash for a bill.

Some how I lucked out: The guy I sold it to ended up selling it back to me! He had even made a couple improvements to the gun. I like my gun even better now and I will never sell it again... Thanks

I regret selling my STI Lawman. I sold it to fund my Dan Wesson Cbob in 10mm and wish I would never have done it. I'd get another but it's tough to find them without the ridiculous rollmark STI puts on them now. I swear their obsession with rollmarks is the biggest thing holding that company back.

My nice and clean, pre-rollmark Lawman.
99519659_Ev9uw-L.jpg

In college I bought a chinese mosin, had a chrome lined barrel, sporterized. I loved the thing. One of the most accurate rifles I have ever had. Bought it for $50, sold it for $75, so I could have gas money to get home. (Vermont to California). When I got home, found out that I really did not need to sell it, sigh.

Kimber Ultra Ten II It was the lightest smallest 1911 at the time that held 10+1 Sold it to a buddys dad in 2005. The guy is an older very smart collector. To this day he has still not shot it. I only put 100 rounds through it. Not very common pistol to find

Let me think for a moment,,,,NOPE! I must be one of the oddballs, I may have traded a couple,, but I've never sold one after purchase. I have given more than a few away to Kids, friends and family members that I would like to hold and shoot again but they all went to good homes.

It's a toss-up... I really miss my Model 10, but I have a 66 now. And 357 is of course better...
But I still wish I hadn't sold my Firestar M43.

No regrets on dumping the 40S&W side of the collection.

Back in '89 (or so) I bought a NIB Polytech AMK-762 from a dealer's ad in the Oregonian for $250.00 It had a blond fore & pistol grip, and the uber rare Galil-patterned side folding skeleton stock (without the ugly plastic square panels at the hinge area you see on most Chicom side-folders of that time.) My (ex)wife kept nagging me to sell it at the time, so I sold it to my brother-in-law for $500 (I owned it for about 4 years). I regret to this very day selling it... He still has it (thank gawd), but he won't part with it... the bastage!

A Winchester 1883 44/40 take-down octagon barreled rifle in 98 % condition, given to me by an old lady who didn't want her great grand kids messing with it. I shot up the box of ammo and couldn't find any more, so I sold it to buy a Langlitz leather jacket.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top