JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
How are the Chinese going to get here in sufficient numbers? Teleportation?

I think the most "rational" reason people have been kicking around the last couple years of some "asian invasion" is land, specifically farmable land. they're running out, and got 3 times the people to feed then we do.
(Doesn't help they're trying so hard to raise a stone wall around thier economy they're pooching themselves and thier people: China takes steps against surging inflation And in the long run pooching the world too.)

P.S. A friend of my GF's (former missile tech) saw that footage finally, here's what he said: (pretty much what alot of others have said, but, 7th opinion?)
As a retired Marine and an Ordnance/Missile tech as well as a pilot, I can tell you that after seeing the video, there is ABSOLUTELY NO DOUBT that it was a MISSILE. It is ludicrous that they're even attempting to pawn the thing off as "an a...ircraft leaving a contrail".
Now here's the SCARY PART.....the very fact that they're trying to pawn it off as an aircraft contrail and saying "we were never threatened" SCREAMS the opposite. Most likely it was an enemy submarine that fired from a submerged position.....AFTER getting so close in that it would make a big stink.
Whether it was Chinese, North Korean, Soviet, or who knows who, SOMEONE was sending a VERY POWERFUL message to Washington DC. That message..."you ARE vulnerable".
Considering that such a missile could easilly have carried multiple nuclear warheads and that a launch from such a close range would be all but impossible to defend against, do we really think that the airports are our biggest security concern?
Rest assured, there are terrorists in this country. Rest assured if and when they chose to attack they will be able to. It doesn't take technology, it doesn't take a massive infrastructure. All it takes are a few men dediicated to their cause and a few small arms, even pistols.
America is disarmed and we are sitting ducks for any terrorist with death in his heart. We need to rectify that situation and arm ourselves. After an attack it is too late to say "I wish I'd been carrying".

The Dark Knight's Joker: "I've created chaos, with just some gasoline and a few bullets."

does this bother any one else?
and that doesn't even cover the amount they said they are about to print

MoneySupplyGraph2009-08-12.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
Tac SS-

This is an excellent question, so getting back to the original question in this thread, I answer "when the trucks stop rolling".

It has been discussed several times how our country is dependent on our trucking industry and if they don't roll on a daily basis our country will implode after 72 (maybe a little more but stores don't stock much) hours. Now this stop in trucking could be a result of one of the following: 1. peak oil; 2. oil refineries in the U.S. have stopped working or?????; 3. some kind of natural disaster that has severed the network of road ways; 4. Some kind of 'incident' of national security; 5. take your own guess.

Americans are very reactionary and if the news is showing some of the big cities starting to make runs on food and goods Americans, like sheep at the tail end of the flock will sprint to catch up to the front who are doing a brisk walk, will make a mad dash to there local stores. Once the shelves are bare and there isn't any sign of trucks rolling to replenish the shelves, then I feel the fan will go from low to high that is already covered in shat.

The no-life, self-centered, paranoid wana-be's that feel the government is coming for them at that time are going to be disappointed. The .GOV is going to secure the 'really important' geographical locations so when they feel that all is good, they will have these places ready to turn on. Such locations would be your Nuclear Power plants, Oil refineries, Damns, Airports already deemed critical by the FAA, railroad stations, seaports, military installations and of course facilities to house your elected officials. The government isn't going to care about your local cell tower, hospital or water reservoir, for those are local issues that your local government is supposedly going to handle... :s0114: I don't know why I find that so amusing.

If the trucks stop rolling it affects everyone. Stores, hospitals, local governments and rural communities (the really rural communities of less than 5,000 people more than 100 miles from a large city). The trickle down effect would be those critical individuals working critical jobs needed to sustain our daily standard of living like hydro generator operators, Law Enforcement (New Orleans P.D. during Katrina), medical personnel and list goes on, that would not show up for work due to "emergency" leave.

Trucks stop rolling... yup that is my indicator that the S has Hit The Fan.

SF-

I wonder how close we came to this with Swine/Avian flu last year. The CDC was in serious pucker-factor over worry that bird blu would mix with swine flu & create a 50% mortality strain with the communicability of swine flu.

The trucks would have most definitely stopped rolling. I would have been in better shape than most, but in no way was i completely prepared.

Think Hurricane Katrina in every major city world-wide and nobody to come to the rescue.

QB-

good point. (fill in the blank) City has an epidemic of (fill in the blank) and the goober-mint has mandated a quarantine. Nobody in or out and that means big rigs too.

SF-

QB-

good point. (fill in the blank) City has an epidemic of (fill in the blank) and the goober-mint has mandated a quarantine. Nobody in or out and that means big rigs too.

SF-

any any products that City X distributes to the country as well.
Los Angeles = no imports from 2/3 of the world.
New York = (well, we've all seen that movie).
Medford OR = lots of delays, mainly 'cause you're cutting off a direct route on I-5, HWY 62/140, and 99.
(city that produces pharmacuticals) = dead people.

Here's my view:
One World Goverment-> Utopia,
Kum By Ya, Love the Earth, ELF, Green Movement. All those whackos buy into it because they are mostly dopers and other brain dead students who get thier Facts from Comedy Central, they will be the new americans and they will applaud, heck die for the destruction of america.
America has been under attack for 100 years, the Big Plan is to collapse the culture and replace it with a non-culture. The commies, Liberals, gays, islamists, La Raza will all play thier part in the depopulation of the USA/Canada.
Like the 1960's there will be riots, cities will burn. In addition to OVERT penetrations of the US border and seizure of the American SW. THE CRASH OF THE DOLLAR will ensure that most familys will be trapped in place as fuel prices skyrocket. Just imagine how much money it will cost to secure the border when fuel is $10-15 a gallon and food is in short supply.
Once America is gone, part of the NWO, all other nations will submit when faced with the same threats.
The genocide that follows will be of the soft variety:
Bridges and roads, railways will fail from natural causes and neglect. Crops will fail from lack of fuel, fertalizer and pesticides. Harvested crops will rot due to lack of transport.
Private gardens? Illeagle
Cell Phones? Anti-enviroment
Heating and motor fuel will be astronomicaly expensive (Cap and Trade)
Hunger, disease, cold, lack of basic medical care (Obamma Care) will force the Death Panels to restrict medical care to the New Chosen.
The truely ill will increase in numbers, and for thier own good they will be relocated and isolated, to 'Better Care Facilities'. Because the Govt controls health care objections to forced relocation will be reviewed by a govt panel in DC.
Burial will become a terrible waste of Govt resources and the Govt will be 'forced' by the crys of 'The People' to build ovens.
The property of the dead will be (rightly) confiscated to offset the cost of the ovens. 'New Mexicans', who do the dirty work will be rewarded with this property and allowed to 'retire' on farms now owned by the NWO, untill they to become old and must answer to the Death Panels, now staffed by "Chinese Voulenteer Workers" as well.
America has a very few years to turn this around but either way we are going to be hit with the biggest enginered economic collapse in history, it started 2 years ago but was planned in the 1960's. The only sensible investment at this point is beans bullets and bandaids and there is only a few months left to buy these items.
If you run off into the wilderness you will eventualy have to return to civalization, probably due to illness, or hunger or injury, no one needs chase you down, time and the Jihadists will clear the forests, of course they will have laptops with the latest sensor information and no one in the MSM will report on thier activities, even existance, except perhaps Al Jazeera.
You can doubt me, but if you do, ask why Muslim students have private worship rooms at public schools, paid for with your Tax dollars while christian students must leave school property to pray or expose a Bible.
Why are christians a threat to the NWO, besides the fact that the USA is the most Christian nation on earth?? Ask the Soviets, they were destroyed by the most christian nation on earth.

Tac SS-

This is an excellent question, so getting back to the original question in this thread, I answer "when the trucks stop rolling".

It has been discussed several times how our country is dependent on our trucking industry and if they don't roll on a daily basis our country will implode after 72 (maybe a little more but stores don't stock much) hours. Now this stop in trucking could be a result of one of the following: 1. peak oil; 2. oil refineries in the U.S. have stopped working or?????; 3. some kind of natural disaster that has severed the network of road ways; 4. Some kind of 'incident' of national security; 5. take your own guess.

Americans are very reactionary and if the news is showing some of the big cities starting to make runs on food and goods Americans, like sheep at the tail end of the flock will sprint to catch up to the front who are doing a brisk walk, will make a mad dash to there local stores. Once the shelves are bare and there isn't any sign of trucks rolling to replenish the shelves, then I feel the fan will go from low to high that is already covered in shat.

The no-life, self-centered, paranoid wana-be's that feel the government is coming for them at that time are going to be disappointed. The .GOV is going to secure the 'really important' geographical locations so when they feel that all is good, they will have these places ready to turn on. Such locations would be your Nuclear Power plants, Oil refineries, Damns, Airports already deemed critical by the FAA, railroad stations, seaports, military installations and of course facilities to house your elected officials. The government isn't going to care about your local cell tower, hospital or water reservoir, for those are local issues that your local government is supposedly going to handle... :s0114: I don't know why I find that so amusing.

If the trucks stop rolling it affects everyone. Stores, hospitals, local governments and rural communities (the really rural communities of less than 5,000 people more than 100 miles from a large city). The trickle down effect would be those critical individuals working critical jobs needed to sustain our daily standard of living like hydro generator operators, Law Enforcement (New Orleans P.D. during Katrina), medical personnel and list goes on, that would not show up for work due to "emergency" leave.

Trucks stop rolling... yup that is my indicator that the S has Hit The Fan.

SF-
I'll agree with this.

My basic answer was going to be grocery store related....basically once the shelves of the stores aren't re-stocked at the same rate they are scooped up. Once they limit quantities of basic purchases at grocery stores....not the vague rumors like "I heard that coscto is limiting it's sales of dried beans and mt. house foods" but more like every grocery store is bursting with people, but the shelves are only half full at best....that to me signifies the fireworks are about to go off....and I don't wanna see the show...

But, your trucking analogy also fits nicely into my grocery store analogy....men are from mars, women from venus...right?

When I turn on the news and major US cities are burning (L.A. riots style). The wife and I are set for one month, after that, if things don't get better they are going to get very interesting to say the least. Let's just pray we don't ever have to start digging into those emergency supplies.

What if London is burning, riot style? How wrinkled does your brow get then? My brow is semi-wrinkled....but at least they are across the pond so I'm still going to work every day until further notice....

I dont rely on SHTF to say when to act. It will be nice if we get that clear of a warning. To me it seems like the S is bubbling up from the floor drain. Eventually it will reach the fan, but who wants to stand around waiting for that to happen? Today on bloomberg I read that we might get to rent our foreclosed homes from the bank to stem the housing hemmorage. We are slowly being penned in while walmart bloats faster than Americans waist lines. The Chinese have already invaded us economically, there is no reason to physically invade. Unless we stop obeying our corporogovernment masters.

When I look around, I see poo flying everywhere. My motto is "stay out of the way". Live decently, without exploiting your brother man and maybe we can avoid SHTF. I have no children of my own, figured there were enough cast aside each day by others that I could care for. But I still feel a moral imperative to try and leave this place better than I found it. Grab a shovel and turn the S into fertilizer. An ounce of prevention is worth a pound of cure.

What if London is burning, riot style? How wrinkled does your brow get then? My brow is semi-wrinkled....but at least they are across the pond so I'm still going to work every day until further notice....

Work every day and put more and more away. I stopped saving money and instead save goods (food, supplies, etc.).

I went into the bank last week to take out some cash for a purchase and the branch manager was called by the teller. The branch manager started to ask me what I needed the cash for and I just said a "purchase" and the manager says they "limit" the amount of cash withdrawn unless you give them a weeks notice! This was not a lot of money but the bank policy is now $4,000 without a weeks notice. She said that number could go down if more people continue to withdraw cash. Sounds like the banks are already seeing the SHTF.

Most people think SHTF is like a flashbulb going off so they will know. Unfortunately we are in a SHTF with the economy and it is happening very slow like the boiling frog story. Most people will stay in the pot too long.

Agreed. Read up on what happened in Argentina with their economy and the resultant increase in crime. Financial breakdown won't happen overnight. But a natural or man-made disaster could throw us into a downward spiral very rapidly.

Just think of how much crisis there would be if the Internet went totally down. Nobody could withdraw money from ATM's, we couldn't buy anything, transportation and therefore food shipments would be affected. It won't take much to seriously impact our way of life. The problems would be very visible in large cities before anywhere else.

Europe's banks are tanking today thier stocks and bonds are trash PPL with money are running to gold
More riots, more terrorist attacks
just like Bill Ayers dreamed of
BUY FOOD it is the only safe bet

Work every day and put more and more away. I stopped saving money and instead save goods (food, supplies, etc.).

I went into the bank last week to take out some cash for a purchase and the branch manager was called by the teller. The branch manager started to ask me what I needed the cash for and I just said a "purchase" and the manager says they "limit" the amount of cash withdrawn unless you give them a weeks notice! This was not a lot of money but the bank policy is now $4,000 without a weeks notice. She said that number could go down if more people continue to withdraw cash. Sounds like the banks are already seeing the SHTF.

I pulled out 8k in cash today and I swear it took 4 employees, them travelling to the vault and back, asking me the reason for the withdrawl (to purchase physical gold by the way.) and about 20 minutes of time. However no one mentioned anything about a weeks notice, but it did take longer than normal large withdrawls take.

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top