JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
You can always call me.

I won't do anything to help, but you can call me.

1707454935305.png

LOL
In comparison.....the wait time of an AMBULANCE in Portland is ___fill in the blank___ .

I was thinking about THAT the other day.
Huh?
Well, the Politicians and Liberal Voters wanted to decriminalize illegal street drug usage.
And, they got it.
So, street drug usage and overdose cases have gone up. Along with the homeless and crime. And the other costs to the City, etc..... etc.... Rrrrright...... as more people (drug users) flocked into Portland, OR.
Hummm.....get back to the AMBULANCE.
OK, so do you need an Ambulance?
Well call 9 -1-1 (for one to respond).
And..... the public is left WAITING, Waiting and waiting......

Will ANYONE take the RESPONSIBILITY for the results of the mess? OK, Ok, ok......they wanted it and they got it. It's a WIN!

1707503211452.png

Rrrrright.......some people.....actually asked for it.

Aloha, Mark

PS.....interesting reading about ODs.

Lots of Hazards, Heavy Machinery, etc.... and drugs.

1707506237099.png

Last Edited:
In 2010 I had a burglar in my home at 3am in the morning. He got in through an open window downstairs. I'd just put down our Rottweiler of 13 years the week before and I got used to keeping a window downstairs open as he was always on patrol.

After the burglar set off the alarm trying to access the garage, I awoke to sirens blaring. Thankfully he left without an altercation with me and my shotgun.

I waited 22 minutes for the Sherriff to arrive...that said, you're your own protection...be prepared.

A LOT depends on what is going on at the time you happen to need help. When something "big" goes down you can forget the Calvary coming to your home any time soon. Again though voters who keep asking for this need to feel a LOT more pain to maybe, decide they have been doing this wrong. :s0092:

Stay salty boys and girls. The police aren't going to help you.
"January's Deadly Storm", LOL. We've known this here for three years! Not new news. Too bad they we're putting that moron tod whalen, and his minions, on the spot weekly for the last three years. That putz.
Police officers have my utmost respect!

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

Back Top