JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I don't recall what it was for FerFAL. No two scenarios can be alike, so we can't assume that FerFAL's situation would be repeated anyway.

I'm convinced that the logical reaction is community, a group of people agreeing together to join forces to meet the emergency.

smurf hunter, I love to see someone else that is a Jack Fan. We should hook up some time I am starting to start a little Spirko farm about 13 miles east of salem

I'm a few hundred miles north of you, but I get down that way a couple times each year. Growing food in any usable quantity is much harder than I realized.

I'm a few hundred miles north of you, but I get down that way a couple times each year. Growing food in any usable quantity is much harder than I realized.

I learned that this summer as well. I also learned that I'll need to be much better at timing different plants or I'll be eating nothing but A and then moving on to B and then C.

Live and learn.

-d

People "hunker down" with their spending in an economic crash. They use the rations they bought much earlier because of the need for rotation and alot of us don't plan to run for the hills but to DRH defending my home.

jj

See the rocket trail off California coast? A friend of mine retired from military intel told me settling the Willamette valley is part of the Chinese battle plan.. Told me that in thr past. Said they would bring all their own people and take no prisoners.... Hypothetically of course, many may get there chance to DRH... Just let the progressive one worlders make us UN compliant and weak. And maube it won't be hypothetical.
A1

See the rocket trail off California coast? A friend of mine retired from military intel told me settling the Willamette valley is part of the Chinese battle plan.. Told me that in thr past. Said they would bring all their own people and take no prisoners.... Hypothetically of course, many may get there chance to DRH... Just let the progressive one worlders make us UN compliant and weak. And maube it won't be hypothetical.
A1

Not many of us will get to die peacefully in our beds I'm afraid. Definitely not "if", but "when".

A1

On the surface this sounds like nutjob speak, but look at these maps:

China population density

China farm cultivation density

China has about 40 per cent of the world’s farmers but just 9 per cent of the world’s arable land.

Bottom line - China cannot feed itself domestically. Most mainstream predictions suggest a form of 21st century colonization of Africa for agricultural output. That will have a series of downstream consequences, economically, environmentally and politically.

Hang on to your socks!

Interesting to note also is the male to female ration by age groups. There are supposed to be an 11+ million men who will not be able to marry ages 18 to 28 due to a lack of females.

SF-

A1

:s0114::s0114::s0114: When they get here it will all be burnt to crap. Doubt anyone would leave without burning down the neighborhood rather than let the chinese have it. Polute the water with dead carcasses and make it unliveable for 10 years. Let em come:s0114::s0114:

jj

I'd say exercise to prepare - half of the SHTF people I've talked to in person weigh like 300lbs. I'm no tough guy, but keep it real people.

Yep some of us got old and fat:s0112::s0112: Friend of mine survived cancer because he had enough fat to live on while he went through Chemo. Guess each of us will fight in our own way:D

jj

How are the Chinese going to get here in sufficient numbers? Teleportation?

Why are people thinking the Chinese are going to invade the USA? I must of missed the memo....

I'd say exercise to prepare - half of the SHTF people I've talked to in person weigh like 300lbs. I'm no tough guy, but keep it real people.

Hahahah so true. Look at the obesity rate in the USA though. If people are forced to actually pack and move, a lot won't make it, due to injuries from all the excess weight.

Why are people thinking the Chinese are going to invade the USA? I must of missed the memo....

I keep wondering that too...if anything they'll just shoot an ICBM over our heads and leave us to rot.

If anything, we're being invaded by Mexico. No need to even step foot over the ocean to touch us when our own liberal policies will do it for them!

Why are people thinking the Chinese are going to invade the USA? I must of missed the memo...

You better check your memos; that was an IMPORTANT one!!! (I missed it too. That is why I love this forum - people post memos that I don't receive :D.

Someone had commented that they were told the Chinese battle plan was to colonize the Willamette Valley. OK, probably a joke, but I wanted to visualize how they would accomplish it. :s0112:

I agree the most likely scenario is the trucks stop rolling. I was in Indiana in '78 during a big blizzard. All the trucks were in the truck stops and nothing moved freight wise for days. That gave me a real feeling for what can happen. I don't think our truck fuel supply is assured.
The high interest rates of the '70s ended the practice of most businesses keeping a large inventory so things will run out quickly.

Zombies.jpg

Zombies.jpg

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews