JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Get the kit and you get interchangeable barrels in 9mm, 45cal, and 10mm

I take it you mean the TNW ASR by kit? It's one of the big points that made me want my first one. The intention is to get the parts to make one of them able to shoot 10mm. So far just bought the mags. That is a big selling point on the ASR's. Another is the new ruling on the braces like the Sig. These use an AR buffer tube and they make a pistol version. I am wanting to buy one of these to slap a brace on. Can buy barrels and make them any length I want and make a nice little SBR without the hassle of the stamp. Make a dandy little house gun and since it's a pistol legally carry loaded in the vehicle.

Mine is NONE. 'Pistol Caliber Carbine" is what is known as being an OXYMORON.

. Oxymoron2.jpg

oxymoron.jpg

820.jpg

illiterate-write-for-help.jpg

Where did you get the buffer tube adaptor?
It's from HKparts.net
HK AR Adapter

Atlantic has one that is a bit cheaper
MP5 Brace/Stock Adapter Full Size

If I had to do this again, I think I would go with either the Atlantic one or SBT5 MP5 Folding Pistol Brace, MP5 Folding Brace

The HKparts adapter, in addition to being more expensive, I feel that it doesn't drop the tube low enough to use the iron sights. The Atlantic has a lot more adjustment and may allieviate this problem and the B&T style brace looks like it drops low like the original stock.

Picked up a ZPoint for my Omega. Now I just need to SBR it and get rid of that growth on the end.
View attachment 363349

I just dug this one out of the safe for pics. HK94 clone factory manufactured by Coharie Arms. I added the sliding stock and have a ton more mags. The one thing I like about this version. Is that the barrel extension is pinned and welded to an actual MP5, 3 lug barrel. I basically have a semi auto MP5. If I choose to SBR it. It will be very simple to loose the barrel extension.

IMG_2802_zpsfknnejyf.jpg

IMG_2803_zpssucgmgsu.jpg

It's from HKparts.net
HK AR Adapter

Atlantic has one that is a bit cheaper
MP5 Brace/Stock Adapter Full Size

If I had to do this again, I think I would go with either the Atlantic one or SBT5 MP5 Folding Pistol Brace, MP5 Folding Brace

The HKparts adapter, in addition to being more expensive, I feel that it doesn't drop the tube low enough to use the iron sights. The Atlantic has a lot more adjustment and may allieviate this problem and the B&T style brace looks like it drops low like the original stock.
Thanks!

I think beretta will modify their version to be pistol mag compatible with the APX, so I'll wait and see. A mass manufacturer like Beretta should be able to bring it home in well under a grand OTD too.

Went out and had a PCC day at the range. Had 4 PCC's with me, the TNW ASR in .40, the Mech Tech (Glock) in 9mm, the Mech Tech (1911 - Para P14.45) and the new PSA AR9. Today was for breaking in the new ones and working to dial in the optics on them all. Everything shot well, including the 2 newbies, the TNW ASR (ran 100%, no problems) and the AR9 (also ran 100%, no problems).

I did run into one issue with the 9mm Mech Tech. I have two different feed ramps (known as Glock Blocks) for the gun - I had never bothered to mark which one was whicn - but only one seems to work in this gun. I must have grabbed the wrong one at first because the first 2 rounds I tried to load nose dived and I ended up with two very short 9mm rounds - going to have to pull the bullets on those.

Anyway, it was fun to get the PCC's out to the range today. Lots of fun to be had.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top