JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
10mm
1031150024.jpg

An older (one of the good ones) Wilkinson Arms Linda 9mm. It's a shooter and my personal favorite.
Somehow I have no pics on my phone or I'd share.

@GGJohnson, is that MechTech? How's it run?

It is Mech Tech. Had some feed issues initially, but Mech Tech was very good about fixing quite quickly under warranty. Did some ramp polish and adjustment on extractor. Feeds perfectly now. I've used several ammo types, and have made its primary the new Sig ammo.(but can't complain about Freedom Munitions at about $14 for 50 rounds 10mm for plinking)

Mech-Tech in .45, Sub2K in .40 and 9mm, TNW ASR in 9mm and .45. Can you tell I like PCC's? :D
Next on tap is a 10mm kit for one of the ASR's. Will probably sell the .40 S2K. The 9mm's are just a LOT of fun because of how cheap the ammo is. Not to mention both of the 9s take the Glock happy sticks. :cool:

Very nice. Can you provide details? It looks like a custom build to me, but I don't know Jack about pistol caliber carbines.
Mech Tech 10mm upper with telestock & quad rail, Glock 20SF lower, Magpul AFG, TROY folding battle sights, UTG sling swivel (not shown), NikkoSterling reflex optic, Magpul rail covers.

Ones I've owned:
1873 Winchester in . 32/20 ( original from 1889 )
Marlin 1894 in .44 magnum
Uberti Copy of the 1873 Winchester in .45 colt
1892 Winchester in .32/20 ( original from 1905 )
Marlin 1894 in .357 Magnum

Only one I own now:
Rossi model 62SA .22 short , Long , Long Rifle.
Not really a carbine since it has a 24 inch barrel ... but it is very light and handy , much like the guns listed above.
Andy

Don't own one, but if NFA SBR/AOW were out of the way, a semi-only version of the 10mm FBI Thompsons that were the very last batch before Auto-Ordnance West Hurley shut down the full-auto line in '86.

And maybe a faithful semi-only replica 1921AC, possibly beefed up for .45 Super/.450SMC.

Upcoming Events

Oregon Arms Collectors March Gun Show
Portland, OR
Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews