JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
How about this one?

IMG_3251.JPG

Is that a legit suppressor on that skorp, or just a barrel extension to make it not an SBR?

Suppressor is an AAC Ti-Rant 9mm can. The carbine is a registered SBR. So, it was a two-stamp gun. I've always had a fascination with the vz61, but the odds of me finding a transferable specimen ranks up there with winning the lottery that I don't play. An SBR version was the next best thing. :cool:

Suppressor is an AAC Ti-Rant 9mm can. The carbine is a registered SBR. So, it was a two-stamp gun. I've always had a fascination with the vz61, but the odds of me finding a transferable specimen ranks up there with winning the lottery that I don't play. An SBR version was the next best thing. :cool:
I always had a soft spot for the skorpion, especially after reading Second Saladin ;)

Nice! You should paint that Shockwave Blade silver. They do come in grey, but silver or white would be better. The Law Tactical folder, well that might be a bit of work.

I've been thinking about it, I'm just skeptical of paint matching the metal, but I think I can do some tests on some scrap plastics.

The 'LAW' adapter is now removed.... I got one of the chinese knockoffs for about $35, its aluminum, and just about everything on it fell apart after my 100 test rounds. That's all I expected from it, just wanted to make sure.

I've been thinking about it, I'm just skeptical of paint matching the metal, but I think I can do some tests on some scrap plastics.

The 'LAW' adapter is now removed.... I got one of the chinese knockoffs for about $35, its aluminum, and just about everything on it fell apart after my 100 test rounds. That's all I expected from it, just wanted to make sure.
I found one on sale for I think around $170 shipped. I couldn't see paying $230 for it but somehow could justify it at $170. :rolleyes: Well I'm still glad I bought it.

IMG_0459.JPG IMG_0457.JPG IMG_0456.JPG

I love my Aunt Ordnance Thompson M1,45ACP. I also have a Colt AR-15 flat top 9mm & a Winchester 1873 in .45LC. Thinking of turning my MKE MP5K into a SBR.

Last Edited:
I've been wanting to build an AR in .40 for a while now. Use to have tons of data on it, which companies built the receivers that took Glock mags, which used their own. That dream sorta fell by the way side.

Thinking I have to resurrect that project again...

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top