JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I like my Taurus 94 9 shot. Its one of the older designs like this one below. I took half a coil off the mainspring and trigger return spring to lighten the trigger pull a bit and now its much better and still reliable.
taurus9403.jpg

Can't find recoil springs for these guys but everything else I pretty much have in stock. The thick stubby extractors are also nowhere but the long thin ones are easy to find. If anyone knows where i can get recoil springs for the Llama 22 I would be eternally grateful.

I did try them and even asked if they could make a batch if I supplied a sample and they said not unless I wanted 10,000 of them. I have tried many similar springs with no luck. I've been to every hardware store around looking at their suppy on hand and had no luck there. I sell Llama parts and must get asked several times a week for some. I did find a spring company willing to help but the start up cost is high but I just may do it.

Upcoming Events

Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews