JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
My wife and one of my daughters each bought a pink mosquito. I like shooting them so much, I bought a black one for myself. When my nieces friend wanted a .22, I recommended the mosquito. He came back with a white digital camo one. it is kind of neat to look at.

They are a little picky about ammo. They do great on those brown Federal bulk packs and of course CCI Minimags.

I have never located any extended mags for any 22 pistol ..... Kalifornia is in control ???? .... :D
2.jpg

taken from: <broken link removed>

Ruger Chargers are cool

Been having a good time with a Beretta Neos lately (not too fond of the looks), it shoots any ammo thru it. A very natural pointing gun for me. Just installed optics but have not tried it yet with the glass.
I've got several 22's, both revolver and semi's, and they are all high end serious shooters, but the Neos is a fun plinker anyone can have a good time with no issues, great for the wife and kids.

All of the ones I own. Colt .22 Police Positive Target (my Grandfather's) High Standard HD 22 Semi Auto (first one), Ruger Mark I 22 Auto, Colt 22/22Mag Peacemaker Bluntline, Colt Derringer 22 Short, 22 Colt Woodsman Target- 2nd Model:D All in almost new to excellent condition:)

All of the ones I own. Colt .22 Police Positive Target (my Grandfather's) High Standard HD 22 Semi Auto (first one), Ruger Mark I 22 Auto, Colt 22/22Mag Peacemaker Bluntline, Colt Derringer 22 Short, 22 Colt Woodsman Target- 2nd Model:D All in almost new to excellent condition:)

Wow! Can't pick one huh?:s0114:

It seems to be a problem with this hobby...all the guns start to be your favorite.:)

Thanks for your input.

Will

There really are lots of very nice .22's available. Almost all of them are adequate and a lot of fun to shoot. It's really hard to go wrong as long as you insist on half way decent quality.....and plenty of .22's make the grade.

In autos, my favorite is the Colt Woodsman Sport for the field and the High Standard HD Military for target.

In revolvers, one of the S&W Kit Guns, like the Model 63 are nice for the field while the K17 has few equals at the range.

I also have a German Walther PPK/S in .22 that is a lot of fun to shoot and very accurate for its size.

Hey Willseeker great thread.
There are so many it's hard to pick one.... Just think of what you'll use it for first.
Revolvers are very acurate and can shoot Short & bird shot as well as long rifle, downside is capacity but there are double action ones with swing out cylinders for quick reloads, Taurus, Ruger sp101, or my favourite if you want to give the S&W guys a run for the money in accuracy... the Dan Wesson ..... In fact many S&W guys will fall way behind the DW Silhouete accuracy!

In Semi Auto Pistol Those brownings & Hiigh standards are tops but it's Ruger all the way for accessories, hand fit choices, and reliability... have a look at a SS HUNTER version... or a third party offering where the bull barrel is the CAN.
Thanks everyone for the great pics!
regards,
A1

No mention of the Llama 22LR. (ok, laugh now). It is a miniature version of the 1911 and is a great shooter. Accurate, fun, inexpensive and looks cool too! A great addition to my collection.

Llama22ELeft1.jpg

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top