JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I like my Taurus 94 9 shot. Its one of the older designs like this one below. I took half a coil off the mainspring and trigger return spring to lighten the trigger pull a bit and now its much better and still reliable.
taurus9403.jpg

Can't find recoil springs for these guys but everything else I pretty much have in stock. The thick stubby extractors are also nowhere but the long thin ones are easy to find. If anyone knows where i can get recoil springs for the Llama 22 I would be eternally grateful.

I did try them and even asked if they could make a batch if I supplied a sample and they said not unless I wanted 10,000 of them. I have tried many similar springs with no luck. I've been to every hardware store around looking at their suppy on hand and had no luck there. I sell Llama parts and must get asked several times a week for some. I did find a spring company willing to help but the start up cost is high but I just may do it.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top