JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.

what is most likely to happen first?

• civil war

Votes: 7 10.9%
  • war with invasion

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • financial collapse

Votes: 35 54.7%
  • natural disaster

Votes: 14 21.9%
  • die from bad healthcare

Votes: 8 12.5%

• Total voters
EXACTLY! I have about 50 employees. I started in my position with a bunch of lazy bum young kids. I now have about 99% good people who enjoy their job. If they are doing their job I have NO reason to do anything but chat with them about how their family life is going or whatever they feel like BSing about.
I consider many of them friends and hang out with them after work often. I have had many bosses that are "better than all the people under them". It is a bunch of garbage. There is no such thing as being better than your workers. They are the ones that make me look good. I fight for raises for them and they know I have their back when there is an issue.
Took me many years of supervising to understand how I did NOT want to behave By watching D head bosses. Now I enjoy work and most of my employees do and that makes for a healthy enjoyable work environment. Not hard to treat people like you want to be treated.

Exactly. I hired people who were better tradesmen than me and had better skills. Paid them well and stayed the hell out of their way. Supported them with the best equipment I could afford. Went to the wall for them and they for me. Instituted a profit sharing program for performance, they could easily pickup another 2K to 4K per year.

My wife is a retail manager who has ran a store business / from nothing to 500K per year in years with 3 employees and providing her non profit bosses with over 100K in net profit every year. Yet, they pay her less than 43K per year, have given no performance bonus's for 30% annual sales growth yearly, continually tell her to cut expenses and employee hours, micro manage daily decisions, reject employee raise suggestions, reject additional staffing needs and their sole focus is net profit at whatever cost.

Her boss knows that her abilities are far superior to hers and her boss wants to make sure that her performance and skills are isolated from the other decision makers.

Typical management strategy of the times.

You forgot one category, "Hilary is re-elected for a second term"
th?id=JN.%2bqcZ%2b%2fXLQSeqSHDZDI9fwg&pid=15.1&P=0.jpg

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews