JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.

what is most likely to happen first?

• civil war

Votes: 7 10.9%
  • war with invasion

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • financial collapse

Votes: 35 54.7%
  • natural disaster

Votes: 14 21.9%
  • die from bad healthcare

Votes: 8 12.5%

• Total voters
In no particular order:

(1) Worldwide economic collapse
(2) Resource wars (water, oil, important minerals) beyond anything we have ever witnessed in modern history
(3) Eruption of one of 10+ supervolcanos
(4) World War III

I fore see the 'No Justice, No Peace' meme being played out across America all summer long. the Marxist Social Justice Warriors will tie down police units as actual foreign insurgents build-up their forces inside the US. A single or group of 'Liberal States' announce their secession from the USA as cover for Obamma declaring the US Const. null and void, he then unleashes the US military against Traditionalists under the guise of protecting them from the Bitter Clingers. Insurgents launch attacks in areas " blacked-out and secured' by US military. One area at a time while the borders are left defenseless.
ObolaCare, now run by Bill Ayers, will carry out forced euthanasia. 'patients' will be shipped to a processing point in the SW where their remains will 'regenerate' the deserts created by 'white men's greed' all expenses will be compensated through the confiscation of the deceased estate

Last Edited:
Yup and they are moving more terrorist into Idaho, you might have read about it had the thread not been pulled.:D

Yup and they are moving more terrorist into Idaho, you might have read about it had the thread not been pulled.:D
Under such circumstances the 'LIKE BUTTON' seems a bit sophomoric or Pollyannaish but , like the AR it's what we're stuck with. BTW this site is run like that
There is another site but I forgot it's addy, someone here knows it

More on Plano, TX
http://theconservativetreehouse.com/

Is it a coincidence that after a huge AA moment of "Victim~Hood" an attack against Bitter Clingers happens?
Nudge, Nudge, Push, Shove, Shoot?
BREAKING: A source tells me suspects who attacked Texas Muhammad Art contest had semi-automatic weapons, at least one hand grenade.

Last Edited:
Man shot by Baltimore police
Published May 04, 2015
FoxNews.com
Facebook207 Twitter270 livefyre219 Email Print

DEVELOPING: Baltimore police shot a man Monday in the same area where massive riots broke out last week over the death of Freddie Gray

Riots in 3,2,1

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2015/05/04/man-shot-multiple-times-by-baltimore-police/

Cops did not shoot perp,
FACTS: A man was approached by police. The man was armed and took off running. In the process of running from the police the guy dropped his gun and it went off. The man was tackled, apprehended, and then transported via ambulance out of an abundance of caution.
But it was too late because the #FTP crowd was already active

Last Edited:
I was watching as it happened on Fox, they were really confused as to how he got shot. I saw a Ruger single action on the ground and it may have gone off when dropped.

A good man doesn't need a leader, just enough information and good help to get the job done. He knows his work.

EXACTLY! I have about 50 employees. I started in my position with a bunch of lazy bum young kids. I now have about 99% good people who enjoy their job. If they are doing their job I have NO reason to do anything but chat with them about how their family life is going or whatever they feel like BSing about.
I consider many of them friends and hang out with them after work often. I have had many bosses that are "better than all the people under them". It is a bunch of garbage. There is no such thing as being better than your workers. They are the ones that make me look good. I fight for raises for them and they know I have their back when there is an issue.
Took me many years of supervising to understand how I did NOT want to behave By watching D head bosses. Now I enjoy work and most of my employees do and that makes for a healthy enjoyable work environment. Not hard to treat people like you want to be treated.

EXACTLY! I have about 50 employees. I started in my position with a bunch of lazy bum young kids. I now have about 99% good people who enjoy their job. If they are doing their job I have NO reason to do anything but chat with them about how their family life is going or whatever they feel like BSing about.
I consider many of them friends and hang out with them after work often. I have had many bosses that are "better than all the people under them". It is a bunch of garbage. There is no such thing as being better than your workers. They are the ones that make me look good. I fight for raises for them and they know I have their back when there is an issue.
Took me many years of supervising to understand how I did NOT want to behave By watching D head bosses. Now I enjoy work and most of my employees do and that makes for a healthy enjoyable work environment. Not hard to treat people like you want to be treated.

It's always a team effort but it takes a motivated individual to make his part of the teamwork happen. When an employee feels important to the process they will perform.

I didn't see "suitcase bomb" (nuclear) so didn't vote.
It will of course be a secreted or nuclear suitcase bomb.. from way back thinking. And then there may well be a general exchange, of course.

It's always a team effort but it takes a motivated individual to make his part of the teamwork happen. When an employee feels important to the process they will perform.

For me it was having a boss that worked that way. Gave me credit for the work I did and promoted me when I kept my head down, mouth shut, and busted my butt.
That is how I feel people should be treated. You work hard and show you want your job you get taken care of. Not a hard concept but seems not many get it these days.

we are looking at a rapidly approaching Marxist style take over w/Obama's private army, Federalized Police, all the alphabet agencies all the Commie Front social justice warriors, Jihadies, criminal gangs, foreign troops, food/ power/water denials, suicide car bombs, IEDs, attacks on power/water plants as anexcuse to move Fed troops into the 'Burbs and beyond to 'protect' from Derka Derkas and The Bubba Effect

Jade Helm is involved in some way but I don't know which side it lands on
The key for the Marxists is taking the cities which are the transportation distribution hubs and most cities are Dem. Controled. Conservative cities leadership will be seized and removed. Country side will be intensely monitored with road blocks and electronic monitors of all types

we are looking at a rapidly approaching Marxist style take over w/Obama's private army, Federalized Police, all the alphabet agencies all the Commie Front social justice warriors, Jihadies, criminal gangs, foreign troops, food/ power/water denials, suicide car bombs, IEDs, attacks on power/water plants as anexcuse to move Fed troops into the 'Burbs and beyond to 'protect' from Derka Derkas and The Bubba Effect

Jade Helm is involved in some way but I don't know which side it lands on
The key for the Marxists is taking the cities which are the transportation distribution hubs and most cities are Dem. Controled. Conservative cities leadership will be seized and removed. Country side will be intensely monitored with road blocks and electronic monitors of all types

I built roads most of my life, dam few places that don't have cameras or sensors. Majority of public wouldn't even know they are there. They now have equipment that reads the metal strip in your money and they know how much you have on you.

Math doesn't lie... financial collapse.

We always get on the financial collapse theory. But the powers that be can kick the can down the road as long as they want. There ,really, is no good reason for them to have a collapse in the US. We are a money machine.
We have always bought goods we don't need. As George Carlin said we rent goods
They may come at us a different way but a total collapse is not reasonable

No one that I know of including me - however to ask such a silly question as to how this country is going to come apart will take a crystal ball. We have had the great depression, ( 1930 and 2008) we have had internal strife ( civil war ) yet we keep trucking. There are too many that think that this great country is on its wayout and to that I call BS.

The sheep are well fed, have clothes an a roof over there head an they are ignorant. Whats to bubblegum about???

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top