JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
1. Food all looks pretty much the same when it comes out the other end.

2. Vegetables are generally a rip off when you calculate value by price per calorie.

3. High School Drop Outs Rule!

🤣
I'm gonna save this one for a rainy day!
It's not popular but it's usually true. Even my 7 credits worth of HS education provided me the ability to make those calculations. Maybe if I had graduated I would have been able to calculate the value of vitamins in these fiber/water matrices. I doubt it would have changed my opinion on their value though.

Last Edited:
7. Pawn Shops are a valuable part of the community and every town should have at least one.

8. You don't need a jacked up 4x4 to commute to your average white collar job.

9. Grocery Outlet, Winco and digital deals at the big name stores are all a person needs for value grocery shopping sources. The only benefit of Whole Foods and their ilk is too keep food snobs from sharing the aisle with me.

Last Edited:
Does Wheeler offer to clean them sans hands? Tongues exist for a reason
Here he is after finishing up the clean up job, I am going to guess sans hands. Otherwise why put yourself in mortal danger by removing the mask. They don't call him lying licking Ted for no reason.

1714120246383.png

Ruger revolvers are superior to S&W and Colt revolvers in overall quality and durability. Specifically, the GP-100/SP-101 are better built than 686s and J-frames or the Colt Python.

Deep down, you too know it's true.

10. Every household should have a Hi-Point. The world would be a safer place.

11. Fuel cost are comparable to where they were in summer of 2008, maybe cheaper in an inflation adjusted dollars.

12. We should let wildfires burn and focus wildfire fighting efforts on protecting structures and domesticated life.

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top