JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Yeah, he does slide many good lines in there, while reaching pretty far in a few places. And, just like anyone talking guns - or restaurants - he occasionally admits to no personal experience, but expresses what he's heard from others anyway.

What? No comparison to Hometown Buffet or Sizzler????
Gun buffets are like when a new guy gets to tag along with a friend to a range/pit and there are other guys with lots of guns to try. A little of this, a little of that. You don't get to take home leftovers, so try everything you can.

Izzy's: 10/22s, Kel-Tecs, Hi-Points, maybe a Mosin or a Chinese SKS if you're lucky (like bbq riblet night). TruGlo dot sights and BSA scopes, Lots of steel cased ammo.

Golden Corral: Glocks, SIGs, ARs, AKs, Winchesters, Remingtons, S&W Revolvers, the bread and butter stuff. Leupold, Vortex, Primary Arms, SWFA scopes. Brass cased ball up to Hornady American Whitetail, maybe beginner reloads.

Texas De Brazil: Custom 1911s, Suppressors on Golden Corral guns, custom hunting rifles and LR rifles. S&B, Nightforce, Trijicon scopes and sights. Premium factory ammo or good reloads.

Gun buffets are like when a new guy gets to tag along with a friend to a range/pit and there are other guys with lots of guns to try. A little of this, a little of that. You don't get to take home leftovers, so try everything you can.

Izzy's: 10/22s, Kel-Tecs, Hi-Points, maybe a Mosin or a Chinese SKS if you're lucky (like bbq riblet night). TruGlo dot sights and BSA scopes, Lots of steel cased ammo.

Golden Corral: Glocks, SIGs, ARs, AKs, Winchesters, Remingtons, S&W Revolvers, the bread and butter stuff. Leupold, Vortex, Primary Arms, SWFA scopes. Brass cased ball up to Hornady American Whitetail, maybe beginner reloads.

Texas De Brazil: Custom 1911s, Suppressors on Golden Corral guns, custom hunting rifles and LR rifles. S&B, Nightforce, Trijicon scopes and sights. Premium factory ammo or good reloads.
THAT!! This is what I VERY much miss about the open places I used to be able to shoot. For years lived only a few miles from an abandoned rock Quarry. It was a perfect place to shoot. VERY often would have other shooters walk over to talk, compare, and of course try and offer their stuff to you to try. Got to shoot a LOT of interesting stuff there. I do occasionally get this at my range now but at only a small percentage of the time. since I built my AR pistol with a brace I have gotten a LOT of the long looks and people leaning in to talk to each other when they see it. Have several times asked them, "want to try it?". Most sadly just shake their head and act like they really were not looking at it and asking "is that legal?" o_O

Magnum Research is like Carls JR. Remember when Carls used to have those hot chicks on commercials taking a big bubblegum bite out of an obviously larger than normal famous star? Exaggerated, overpriced, above average quality (if you like fast food). Looks good, tastes good, and puts a smile on your face. A bit overpriced.

Lorcin?

1641356945197.jpeg

Upcoming Events

Oregon Arms Collectors March Gun Show
Portland, OR
Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class