JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
LOL, they are no more but, long ago there used to be these slapped up shacks that were "eateries". Burgers and beans. Bums would go there for very cheap meals. Dad was a kid him and some friends went to one. Guy was making burgers by hand. On counter comes a rat scurrying along. Guy in one fluid motion drops meat, grabs clever, cuts rat clean in half, scoops up rat parts and dumps them in trash. Then picks up where he left off making burgers. My Dad and his friends decided they were no longer hungry. :D Now if those places still existed? They would be Lorcin. It would be "well it is "food" and it probably will fill you up".

This reminds me of something I saw ten years ago or so in the WAC newsletter, but can't remember when or find it anywhere since about "if rifles were women."

One I do remember from it was "the AR15 is your best friend's kid sister, you KNOW going in it's a bad idea but you just can't resist" and there was something about "Mauser 98 = German Hausfrau."

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top