JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
saw this thing a while back & admired it enough to grab a camera....so this is a picture of a print.....in any case, seems like a decent tool for certain chores

View attachment 432785

The trailer is a Moto-Mule and the guy who makes them is located in Orygun.

Security Check Required

He has put a lot of engineering into it, always trying to make it better.

Plowed snow off the driveway.
Processed Brass

IMG_20180222_103956584_HDR.jpg

:( fixed a bb gun ?

clean a marlin early model 80. must have been it's 1st time a good 50 yrs , so many rounds it was fully coated in carbon.

watched snow melt, That's prepp'n hard core

Yesser, much better when such things as novicane, electricity and running water exist.

I lost part of a tooth on a jump at Camp Picket (Blackstone DZ); simultaneous exit from a C130, and I got a size 12 jungle boot to the head. :s0125:

I shot of Demerol and I was off to a field hospital....:s0023:

They were yanking what was left of my broken tooth when the power went out in the tent...

WTH? No suction, no lights, no water, no place to spit, just plyers and the curved milspec flashlights...blood all over the place..ugh!

The VA did right by me.

Back in 78 at Ft. Carson where they undoutably train new dentists I had 3 wisdom teeth pulled (in one visit).... OMG, that skinny geeky kid had boots on my chest yankin em out!!!! I felt like I went 40 rounds with a street fighter with no breaks!!!! But man, :D:Dthose Percocets made it all go away... lalalala lalala laaaaaa.:D

I iced it with some ice in a ziploc bag, and followed with some Advil. No doc visit or otherwise. Just a 43 YO guy who still thinks he's 23. It was pretty bad earlier today, to the point I was cradling it while I walked. It's starting to loosen up a little bit though. Forearm pull, from pulling it away from the wall and rotating it 90 degrees into its current position.

I'd kill to be 43 again!!!

Updated/added stuff to my SHTF bag

Portable folding stove with solid fuel cells (this is in addition to an MSR universal stove I already had)
UST Firestarter sticks (they were $2.15 for a pack of 12!!! bought 4 of them)
Roll of orange trail tape (in case I need to leave breadcrumbs)
USGI mess kit (always wanted one of these)

Today i purchased:
Several first aid kits
Table vise
Affordable, decent quality electric drill press (ryobi)
Some complete lowers
Some complete uppers
A few 80 percenters
A few finished, stripped lowers.
Ammo.
Jogging and pt after work.

Recently picked up a ruger ar556. Haven't been able to take her dancing yet. Maybe i'll go break her in later.

Slowly getting organized (hey, that is a big deal for me - I am a master class slob and procrastinator).

Had SIL help me put up one of the three HD steel shelving units that Costco sells (occasionally on sale for $120 ea.). Now I have a shelf to put some stuff on in the shop.

Going to put up the other two and I suspect I will be needing to get some more.

Got some other stuff to prep for the logging - which indirectly helps with my future prepping plans hopefully enabling me to buy some land further out on an accelerated schedule. Been doing some window shopping online for land that is suitable for self-sustained living.

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top