JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
FA4C4B93-0863-42A1-858A-22D76F2FF647.jpeg
From what site? and how much?

Busted some caps; a low aim attacking dog @ 25 yards w/handgun scenario (no real dogs were use or injured during this training exercise).

Picked up some HF and 2 meter comms equipment :p.

Prepped a 20m/40m 1/2 wave dipole antenna and coax for tomorrow's installation.

Sold two .22 rifles and bought a new one that I got a screaming deal on. upgraded the barrel and trigger. Put a bipod on it for bench shooting at the range.

IMG_0508.JPG
IMG_0509.JPG IMG_0510.JPG IMG_0511.JPG

Love the new barrel. I'm excited to go shoot it.:)

Ordered 6 #10 cans of food to put up with the rest of my just in case stuff. Attached a side saddle to my Mossberg 590. I want to go shoot but the weather sucks.

Also bought a nice pair of boots but they don't fit as well as id like :(

Last Edited:
Though I did not get a chance to give it a going over today, the new mask/hood for my youngest child came in today:

mask.jpg

This is not my son, but rather a stock photograph from the supply house where we buy such equipment:

Bardas-PROTECTIVE-HOOD-FOR-CHILDREN_1024x10241-370x3001.jpg

The adults have masks, as does his sister, but he outgrew his infants mask. This one is good from age two to eight. :)

Bought an Italian LBE harness/vest, three US polyfleece liner jackets, some Drifire t-shirts (their long sleeved ones were too small), socks, a 'sun shield' hat (ball cap with 'curtains' all the way around to shield my head from the sun), a surplus rubberized canvas tall bag that is essentially a tall dry bag, from Sportsman's Guide.

They have some decent deals on mil-surplus from time to time. Not sure exactly what I am going to do with everything I have bought from them last year, but I think I will find a use for most of it. Even their bulky items can usually be had with free shipping if your order is non-trivial; I bought a large free standing deck umbrella from them for $20 shipped - it has to cost that much to ship it.

Some minor progress ....

• Did some maintenance on a few firearms and continued the process of getting the parts and supply situation better organized.
  • Split a bunch of firewood.
  • Bought a copy of The Survival Group Handbook: How to Plan, Organize and Lead People For a Short or Long Term Survival Situation. I have no idea if it is good or not yet, but I tend to read anything I can get my hands on that is on the topic.

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top