JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Just ate some 4 year old Dinty Moore stew and did not die! :eek:
I typically do eat cans of soup and other canned food past they're expired date. Open can and smell and if rancid throw in garbage or green waste. If not rancid I heat it up and then I eat it. I have not died yet. Canned stews and meats like Spam and such stay good years later. I have eaten cans of low sodium spam that were over two years past their expired date and it still good. Heated few slices up with fried eggs and it was tasty.

FN 5.7 Day at TCGC. The PS90 SBR suppressed is by far the best (for me) short rifle I have ever shot. Free standing at about 40 yards can consistently hit a 6"-8" target with a MEPRO M21 bullseye sight. I don't believe I've ever been that '9 out of 10' accurate with anything else above a 22lr standing/squating.

FN 5.7 Day at TCGC. The PS90 SBR suppressed is by far the best (for me) short rifle I have ever shot. Free standing at about 40 yards can consistently hit a 6"-8" target with a MEPRO M21 bullseye sight. I don't believe I've ever been that '9 out of 10' accurate with anything else above a 22lr standing/squating.
The M21 is what I have on one of my PS90s - looking to swap the AR base on another M21 for one that will fit on a Pic rail. The third has a ring sight. Going to put WMLs on them too. I would like to add an integral suppressor to my personal PS90, but I have not found anybody that does that - yet.

Got an OD green Pith helmet, a headlight and a Magpul DAKA pouch for my birthday. I figure the Pith helmet will be good for keeping the sun off my head, ears and neck. I need one like that but for the rain - this one is more like a straw hat, with holes for air, but that isn't very good for rain unless I put some kind of cover on it. I have some winter hats for snow/cold, but a Pith helmet that is solid would be good for rain.

I bought a few tubes of Hot Snot, "Fire Lube In A Tube". Makes starting fires easier with wet wood.

4F604E95-F929-478C-91AA-0860C97DF79A.jpeg

7DC7B50C-5806-4920-BC6A-41E9E4010CDD.jpeg

Spent 2 hours studying world events to see if my preps are headed in the right direction. Next will study prices and availability of products that reflect changes in the system.

This is where I purchased mine. If anyone is interested, I can give you the name of my sales man who cut me a deal.. I paid for a year in advance with roll over minutes. I figured it was the best solution for my remote hunting where my cell phone does not work. tkdguy

Bought some solar powered portable LED lights that have internal batteries. Ordered some 7.62x39 from PSA for 6$ and change per box from a sale they're having.

Nice Ttuck. Bought a couple two-packs of 7-watt USB powered LED bulbs, daylight. Really surprised with their output; as bright as an old school 60w bulb but uses very little energy. Not super cheap at $8 or so each but my solar generator has USBs on the front so these make perfect sense. Amazon description -- don't know if a link is a no no here.

2 Pack USB Camping Lights Bulb Dimmable Portable Light 7W 630lm Camp LED Lantern lamp Hanging Light Bulb Outdoor for Car Truck Tent Emergency Light Fishing Boat Garden Barbecue Off Grid

Related: Went through some mostly red-dot optics and put in new coin batteries. Really a fan of no-battery sites that charge from ambient light, but cant afford those most of the time. Really have been waiting a long time for thermal optics to come down in price.

Daughter bought me a battery organizer with a tester and I love it. today I went through what uses batteries and tested them or changed them out. Just hate to pick up a dead light.

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top