JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I started thinking about how the Taliban must be thinking they're invincible and if they're thinking about celebrating the 20th anniversary of the 9/11 attacks and what that might look like

Deus Irae

I started thinking about how the Taliban must be thinking they're invincible and if they're thinking about celebrating the 20th anniversary of the 9/11 attacks and what that might look like

Deus Irae
Critical race theory and emphasis on equity/diversity/marxism will keep us safe.

To stay relevant to OP. I jogged 1.3 miles, getting older and not having a young guy metabolism, sucks.

Still not on the river but salmon in the pressure cooker.

16292344368721800132100103352690.jpg

Get Home Bag - containing the essentials that you always carry in your vehicle to enable you to get back to your home in the event of any emergency. The assumption is you may wind up on foot and it may take 2-3 days to get back home.
I love mine, and my vehicle is always stocked with 1 x 24 case of water, and 3 additional gallons, gas, stove 7 day supply just add water ( Just4patriots ), warm gear, clothes, but compact stuff.

Still fasting, after day 2 it is easy. 83 hours now.

Went yet again to TCGC and played with a couple shotguns in bay 6. Nice spinning target there. The FN really impressed me. Super easy to handle. It didn't like Fiocci low recoil ammo though, wouldn't cycle. Oddly, Remington birdshot cycled fine. Next up - seeing how the Benelli M4 handles 2.75 low recoil 00 buck. Or it is pump only for that ammo.

LOVE TCGC. Chatted it up in their new store with a very helpful fellow. Also met Louie, one of the range officers - a total pro. REALLY messed up by absorbing myself in the rat race and losing almost two years in the sport. Never again.

Picked up some supplies... Got some quart, one pint and half pint jars with seals and lids. I prefer the wide but they was out. However they had a large supply of wide mouth seal which I did need so got a few. Wal-Mart good price glad to have it. Canning is fun and a useful way to spend time I think.
Anybody have a good formula and recipes for deer meet canning? Hit me up if you do.

20210823_145609~2.jpg

I am acquiring more supplies for the Fall and Winter.

from https://forwardobserver.com/ today:

Supply chain disruptions continue to impact manufacturers. From automotive semiconductors to door lock components, a combination of shortages and bottlenecks are affecting countries across the world. Lack of workers and "overwhelmed transportation networks" are pushing some companies to secure supplies by buying their own shipping vessels. Durable good inventories rose by 12% last month as items remain in-production. (AC: The big three automakers have thousands of unsold vehicles waiting for components, sitting in airport parking lots or staged at nearby race tracks. The shortages and product availability issues are expected to worsen this fall. Should the global security situation change, expect current disruptions to pale in comparison. -D.M.)

Added a front door camera where the cam is facing the door 25' back so I can see more + if there are any deliveries sitting there.
Also added a Dakota "Driveway" MURS alert that announces someone is coming when they cross the beam. Hidden in a fake bird house.
Funny true story yesterday: I take a birdhouse inside to work on it and wasps come pouring out in my kitchen. Had to face my fear, throw a towel over it and got it outdoors. Hunted done the others with some Windex. I've mellowed, but have always been scared of those damn things.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top