JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Benelli M1 or M2 or M4. Whatever I can find a good deal on. Recently, received my Salvo 12 and the saiga, mossberg and remington work well but it hits the shoulders a little too hard.

Benelli M1 or M2 or M4. Whatever I can find a good deal on. Recently, received my Salvo 12 and the saiga, mossberg and remington work well but it hits the shoulders a little too hard.
I wish I could help you with this! Only one distributor I work with carries a few Benelli shotguns and they are all for bird.

I see that primary arms has Troy flip battle sights on sale so I ordered a few front and rear ones.
Excellent sights!

Sadly, not even buying xmas gifts this year. For me or anyone else. So Black Friday is a bust too. Can't even afford ammo.

Less than two years ago, I had ~20 guns and flush with cash. Not RICH flush, but wasn't wondering how to pay for my next range trip.
Now I'm down to just my conceal/carry pistol and only got to a range once this year.
It's almost like shooting isn't one of my hobbies anymore.
Car repairs, hospital bills and health issues (mostly the wife) and about $20k in house issues.... Cleaned me out.
Car's in the shop... again. God I wish I never met the brand "Audi". :/
So, it'll be a while before I'm mobile again, but perhaps I'll take up on one of those offers later.
Side-thought... It's a dumb feeling, but I'm resistant to charity. Don't know why, but kinda makes me feel even worse. Like I can't even take care of my own sh*t, ya know-what-I-mean?

Frank in Hillsboro
Frank, think nothing of it.
I've had it all at the same time before: kid health issues, sewer line imploding, disabled after rear-ended on freeway and struggling with job cost overruns in company (ran own business). Tried to negotiate with creditors, and banks said F.O.A.D. Things continued downhill, paid all my suppliers (good people), declared CC13 (paying back 55% of what owed), and actually went on Oregon Trail and OHP. Talk about bottom.
Plus, I've had an Audi -- I feel your pain.

Howdy @ravenswood !

Come with me to either TCGC or my preferred spot off Highway 6, we can pick a day in the next two or three weeks and run some rounds, my treat. (let me know what caliber you shoot)

I am in a similar boat, the cushy six-figure day job I had until last September has yet to be replaced and it has caused me to be both cautious in how I am going to spend each day working so I get maximum value, as well as being more grateful for every little thing I never considered and realizing how wonderful my little family is. Never been so richly blessed.

@ravenswood - What's your carry gun, brother? I'll buy you two boxes of plinkin' ammo.

Just another fine example of how the brethren on this forum pull together and support each other. I'll chip in a couple of boxes of plinking ammo...

Ravenswood, don't think of it as charity, think of it as paying it forward. Most of us have at one time, have fallen on hard times. Think of it as brothers in arms having your six... See, that's what Father wants us to do, to take care of each other...

If I get time to hit the range this weekend, I'll give yer a shout out and pick yer up, if ya don't mind being seen in a minivan :oops:

@ravenswood
I understand about feeling resistant to charity...
That said...Maybe think of it as a offer of brotherhood and a chance to simply do whats right for someone else...Often those that give , aren't thinking of "charity" but just kindness....with no strings attached...
Andy

@ravenswood... Friends here should not be without ammo, just saying :). Think of this as going to the range with a bunch of friends and they offer you to try their firearm; ammo is included in the trial ;)

That said, I'm happy to offer you a couple of boxes of 9MM. One must practice, practice, practice :D

In 2012 or so, beholding a sloppy disorganized "line" of 300-400 salivating Black Friday shoppers clustered around the Felony Flats Walmart electronics counter, I turned to my sweetheart and asked how much she planned to save on a low-end laptop for her daughter.

Then I offered to PAY HER the $200 difference if we could just leave instead and pay full rip for it later. She declined the money, of course, and was also sufficiently disgusted for us to shove our way back outside and leave - never to return.

Black Friday for me? Simple. Harbor Freight has 4.5" grinder wheels and 4" ratchet bar clamps for 99 cents, AND 20% off! I'm going in.

Last Edited:
A new tail light... because I am that talented!

IMG_20181122_121403.jpg

I'm just going to go for the Federal Black .223 deal at Fisherman's. I'm almost thinking of the 1600 rdns of .22LR. I don't shoot hardly any .22 though. My mind is telling me I should start to stock up on reloading powder/bullets. .22, just because. I feel like as soon as the Oregon State Government starts churning again we're all going to be SO of L as far as ammo and supplies go, again when the panic starts.

I'm just going to go for the Federal Black .223 deal at Fisherman's. I'm almost thinking of the 1600 rdns of .22LR. I don't shoot hardly any .22 though. My mind is telling me I should start to stock up on reloading powder/bullets. .22, just because. I feel like as soon as the Oregon State Government starts churning again we're all going to be SO of L as far as ammo and supplies go, again when the panic starts.
Do the sportsmans deal online and let them deliver it to you for free, bought mine last night :eek:

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top