JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Maybe we ought to have a "Black Rifle Friday"...or a "Black Powder Friday"...shoot...
Go on out to your favorite shooting spot and enjoy...maybe even take someone new to firearms , and show 'em what they have been missing out on...:D
Andy

I really need another gun safe.

Doesn't have to be a large one or even a great one - just something that will fit in my bedroom.

About the only time I went to a store on Black Friday GI Joes was still around as "Joes". I was there and poking around at safes when a guy told me that Coastal had a Liberty safe on sale for $549 until 11am. I made it with 15 minutes to spare!

Lets see for me, I usually get a few things Nov/Dec, as an example I just bought myself a new Glock 43 and dressed it up inside and outside. Which is now my new night stand safe gun for home defense. Now on friday I will be picking up a new 65" Ultra 4k HDR tv (replacing a 61" Samsung Smart tv) for the family room plus a new desk for my bedroom I'm sure someone in the family will get a very nice 2nd hand Samsung as well. I think that's enough. After that I'm concentrating on christmas shopping, which I have already started. Truth be told there have been a couple other gun purchases this month, but I won't speak to those, well because I had been good all year Jan-Oct without buying any guns.. then for some reason I woke up.... lol it happens.

I actually prefer to do my Black Friday shopping online vs in-store fighting the crowds.
Most of the items I'm looking for aren't usually big "doorbuster" items anyway.
It's got to be a big ticket item, very deeply discounted to entice me to go out.

Last Edited:
I actually prefer to do my Black Friday shopping online vs in-store fighting the crowds.

That's the only way I do it, there is no way I'm dealing with the idiots at big box store, they have nothing I need/want in the first place, but if I 20-30% parts I'd buy anyway, hell ya.

Last Edited:
Have to see what home depot and lowes has at a price I can't resist. I'd like a new table saw. I gave my son the saw I used to have.

Otherwise, online deals are the only thing I'm interested in. Going out to try to get a "door buster" deal with all the other people just isn't going to happen.

Cabelas has great deals but most are online for the whole weekend so I don't go out any more to buy stuff.

We're going to make sandwiches of our leftovers and go to Portland and feed them to homeless. Better on the budget.

I'll be looking for some more happy sticks for my Beretta CX4.

Maybe a good deal on a solar Holosun.

If there is a good deal on free shipping 22lr I'd might buy some.

I'll be home with the kid and the wife has to work so I'll just be over dicking around online.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top