JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
My Black Friday mood is rather ....dark.

Gun deals.........probably not considering what's going on.
Ammo..........meh.
Magazines.........blew that budget last week.

Any deals to really get excited about?

Now!!.jpg

Last Edited:
Might try MDT Tactical. They have good deals on chassis's and such. Usually a lot lower than their usual price.

Yup. For any bigger ticket item I'm seriously interested in it's always good to start tracking availability and pricing a good couple months in advance of the holiday sales. It's pretty common to see those price hikes so they can offer a holiday 'deal'.

Beware though that the 'deal' price may still be more than the year round price.

Like in the OP.. Sept. $499.99, hold, October $499.99, hold, Nov. $699.99, wtf??, Black friday $699.99 $549.99, NOW! (After Christmas special savings $699.99 $549.99 $499.99!) ;)

Yeah I typically shop sales year round. I don't wait till black friday, unless I am feeling spunky then I just head to Walmart and trample people over and fist fight over a $150 TV.

Last Edited:
I've never understood the term 'Black Friday'...

If we all want a 'White Christmas' shouldn't it be 'White Friday'?
It's been said to be the day that businesses went from a net loss to a net profit for the year. So they moved from being "in the red" to "in the black". Hence "Black Friday". At least that's what I'd always heard...

Upcoming Events

Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews