JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
But I couldn't get Thanksgiving week off this year so I will probably be working .
But I did get the next week off and I just paid for the UTAH CONCILED CARRY CLASS.
That is on the 25th so I bought that for myself.

Items I'll be after this year:
- Pistol mags
- 9mm and .22LR ammo

I usually keep a rolling list of things I'm interested in and only buy (try to at least) when I can stack all or some of the following:
- Item is significantly on sale/have preferred retailer price match another retailer's sale if possible
- use deeply discounted gift cards (Cabela's gift cards - there's a strategy/game to play here too :))
- have a retailer coupon (Cabela's - spend $100, get $20 off or similar)
- worthwhile manuf rebates when available (American Eagle/Federal and Remington are active in this area)

Black Friday has historically been a good time to buy ammo for me. I've purchased 9mm range ammo that's penciled out to $.07/round when the stars aligned and I could use all of the above tactics. I can't reload for that cheap.
I like Black Friday :).

Some years are better than others. There've been some years that nothing caught my eye and my wallet stayed closed.
We'll see what this year brings...

Have fun and stay out of debt doing it!!! A deal, isn't a deal if you end up paying interest on a credit card to get it.

What are you buying for YOURSELF Black Friday
images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRwBsNo0-bTe2BSgI90lh7-8tqwVzbzKbj9Ydsq4AzDa4XuUIzssg.jpg

Can't think of anything *I really* want for myself, so probably will just keep an eye on reloading components if there are any reasonably decent deals.

Projectiles in particular, but if primers / powder are also on special they don't go bad...

If I can fins them without much effort
-scope mount for the new eifel.
-mags for thr new rifle
-spotting scope
-buis
But I work so not likely to get anything.

Why not? That is the day (or even weekend) Geissele products are 30% off, ALG practically give rails away, Forward Controls and SIONICS always have killer sales going on too, that just to name a few.

Don't need any of that sheite... I have an outbuilding with piles and piles of 2A related stuff. Outside of what's in my safes, I hardly remember what's out there ATM... which is a HUGE sign that I don't need anything else.

Except for a .308 Tikka that I'm saving up for by the end of this year.... and a fully kitted out Dillon 650XL set up with completed tool-heads for the seven different calibers I want to reload for. :D

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top