JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
FleaBay has own replacements at a third of dealer cost. Replaced the right rear taillight assembly on our Buick minivan for around $50 if I recall correctly...

Or a $4 roll of red lense tape at Freddy's...
I found one on fleabay for 38 bucks, OEM, free shipping and coming from Canada. In the morning I will tape the big chunk of red lens back on with clear tape. In a week or so I will be back in business. Lol.

Looks like a bullet hole! :eek: Heck, depending on what part of Beaverton you're in, just get some red cellophane and clear packing tape And fix that mutha' up!
I've seen some rather funky tail light repairs in the Beav'. I'll probably blend until my replacement arrives.

A new tail light... because I am that talented!

View attachment 520553
This reminds me of when we were kids my brother shot all the lights out of our dads truck with his bb gun lol .
Needless to say my brother got his bb gun taken away for a long time HEHEE lol I got my BB gun taken away more than once .
Lol shot the window out of the garage .
And shot the neighbor kid in the a$$ lol

Do the sportsmans deal online and let them deliver it to you for free, bought mine last night :eek:

This may sound sick, but, Wifey has tomorrow off and we lead such boring lives this time of year that we, actually, go to Freddy's so she can buy socks. I can look around in the store, get free coffee and donuts. It's not really bad at all, except right at the socks with all the cray-cray women! And being in NE we'll bop on up to Fisherman's quite easily.

This may sound sick, but, Wifey has tomorrow off and we lead such boring lives this time of year that we, actually, go to Freddy's so she can buy socks. I can look around in the store, get free coffee and donuts. It's not really bad at all, except right at the socks with all the cray-cray women! And being in NE we'll bop on up to Fisherman's quite easily.
Lol I get to go to work tomorrow
I got lucky and all my stores that I deliver to decide to close today . otherwise I would be driving to Spokane right now .

Thank you @LuckySG and @P7id10T for those very kind offers!

Car's in the shop... again. God I wish I never met the brand "Audi". :/
So, it'll be a while before I'm mobile again, but perhaps I'll take up on one of those offers later.

Side-thought... It's a dumb feeling, but I'm resistant to charity. Don't know why, but kinda makes me feel even worse. Like I can't even take care of my own sh*t, ya know-what-I-mean?

Thanks again!

Frank in Hillsboro

Oh, and my C/C is a 9mm "Nano".
View attachment 520485
If you look at it cynically, you're doing them a favor by allowing them to treat you. I'd take them up on it, especially if you get to hang out with Jeremy.

He and I are going duck hunting... once I feel like I'd be able to get a clean shot.
:D

Thank you @LuckySG and @P7id10T for those very kind offers!

Car's in the shop... again. God I wish I never met the brand "Audi". :/
So, it'll be a while before I'm mobile again, but perhaps I'll take up on one of those offers later.

Side-thought... It's a dumb feeling, but I'm resistant to charity. Don't know why, but kinda makes me feel even worse. Like I can't even take care of my own sh*t, ya know-what-I-mean?

Thanks again!

Frank in Hillsboro

Oh, and my C/C is a 9mm "Nano".
View attachment 520485
Lol I had a Audi once lol and only once .
You need Target ammo 9mm lol I got it coming out of my ears let me know I will send you a few hundred rounds.

MVIMG_20181122_152523.jpg MVIMG_20181122_152530.jpg MVIMG_20181122_152552.jpg MVIMG_20181122_152603.jpg this is just what's on top of my safe and next to it let me know I'll send you range ammo for Xmas hehe

OLight has a Black Friday sale on their Mini Valkyrie at 40% off. Sale was to start at 6pm Eastern. I tried to access their web site at 605 Eastern time and the whole site had crashed. Still down! Its a sign. No Olight for me right now. LOL

Ah...
Before Portland went weird, there was the Freddy's Sock Sale.

Sadly, not even buying xmas gifts this year. For me or anyone else. So Black Friday is a bust too. Can't even afford ammo.

Less than two years ago, I had ~20 guns and flush with cash. Not RICH flush, but wasn't wondering how to pay for my next range trip.

Now I'm down to just my conceal/carry pistol and only got to a range once this year.
It's almost like shooting isn't one of my hobbies anymore.

Car repairs, hospital bills and health issues (mostly the wife) and about $20k in house issues.... Cleaned me out.

Well, I guess I should be grateful I have what I do.

/EXIT SOLO PITY PARTY

Sorry to hear Bro but you are not alone. The moment I injured my back in 04 was my down fall but just keeping on the best I can. I too don't like received charity but think of it as your family lending a hand.;)

Well, little before Black Friday ... but I'm working anyway. Delivered a couple of days ago: CRKT M21-10KSF folder, 'flipper' opening, frame lock. Just disappears in your pocket. I have a Schrade SCH 51 camp knife on the way. This comes with a little ferro rod and diamond sharpener. I just seem to be getting into knives lately.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top