JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I usually don't buy anything. I'll be keeping my eye out for a few things though.

Or, maybe, see if SilencerShop is doing the free tax stamp thing again.

Nothing. My budget is done for this year. Next purchase needs to be some pistons for my, hopefully, soon to arrive Silencerco Hybrid. That's the next purchase when the $$ are available, and that won't be on black Friday.

Nothing, I too went over budget and I don't believe in marketing hype..

baaaa, baaaa, baaaaa...
That particular day is the one day of the year I do not spend a single dollar.

I usually don't buy anything 6 weeks before Black Friday & Cyber Monday. If I spot low prices on things that are on my list I go for it. This year, I have a threaded barrel on the list for my wife's pistol.

That particular day is the one day of the year I do not spend a single dollar.

I've never bought into the whole "Black Friday" thing, not too inclined to start, either.

Why not? That is the day (or even weekend) Geissele products are 30% off, ALG practically give rails away, Forward Controls and SIONICS always have killer sales going on too, that just to name a few.

I rarely buy anything on Black Friday-Cyber Monday because the priority items on my list are rarely, rarely on sale. And with the passage of I-1639 my priority list is getting a fresh, critical review.

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top