JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Grabbed one of these (XSE) for $869 from Bud's a few moons ago.
They're still around but most of the current batch are rail guns.
3571739218_c52574bc85_b.jpg
It seems like a real one and even came with idiot scratch.

Wasn't going to buy anything until last night I wandered over to Verizon and saw they had a 40% off deal on the Galaxy Note 9 I been wanting. So this morning I bit the bullet and bought the damn thing. Now another $25 a month for 2 years on the phone bill YEA!

This reminds me of when we were kids my brother shot all the lights out of our dads truck with his bb gun lol .
Needless to say my brother got his bb gun taken away for a long time HEHEE lol I got my BB gun taken away more than once .
Lol shot the window out of the garage .
And shot the neighbor kid in the a$$ lol
That is awesome! My wife's little brother (10 at the time) shot out the driver's side window of her car with his BB rifle as she was passing by where he was hiding in the horse pasture deep in some imaginary war game. It got to be a great story because he did not know he hit the car (who knows what he was aiming at!) and did not connect the dots until years later when we were talking about it at a family dinner.

So. Anything worthy out there today?
Every day something awesome! I am hoping to get some shooters set up with everything they need to avoid harassment at the shooting lanes by setting them up with all 100% legit targets and stands. Everything on the walls is 20% off, so well below cost.

Coming sometime today ( I will post this evening) I have some great deals on emergency food from Patriot Supply for 72-hour food kits ($20), 1 week bin ($40), 2 week bin ($80), and four week bin ($175), that will help kick start some folks preparations or just fill in some gaps like food in the vehicle or office. If you cannot make it here you can get deals just about as good with free shipping online - Emergency Food Storage, Survival Supplies - The Original Patriot Store

Oh, I have room for two Cerakote projects late next week if someone wants to bring their great find in to make it more of an heirloom.

Primary arms has their 30mm 1x6 acss sfp scopes for $173 with free shipping. That's a lot of scope for the money for anyone who wanted a good value and practical variable scope.

Shopping alternative -

This Friday and Saturday (Nov. 23 & 24) are Free Fishing Days in Oregon – days you don't need a license or tag to fish, crab or clam anywhere in the state open to fishing/crabbing/clamming. (Remember, all other rules and regulations apply.) So grab a friend or family member and share with them your passion for fishing.

That is awesome! My wife's little brother (10 at the time) shot out the driver's side window of her car with his BB rifle as she was passing by where he was hiding in the horse pasture deep in some imaginary war game. It got to be a great story because he did not know he hit the car (who knows what he was aiming at!) and did not connect the dots until years later when we were talking about it at a family dinner.
Yep different times and place.
We grew up in the middle of the Mojave desert.
So all the kids in area had BB guns and we could walk for miles and miles and a shoot anything and everything.LOL AND OCCASIONALLY WE DECIDED TO SHOOT EACH OTHER HEHEE .
Not to smart but you live and learn.

Score!

I finally got a call back from Aero Precision and they set me up to buy from them directly. Bonus that they will sell me receivers still in the white to get Cerakote on them faster! Time to get an order in and help folks out with their builds!

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top