JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
@Koda What I meant to add is that I'm in your shoes as far as qualifications and would have loved to had the opportunity at the right time.
In fact, about 35 years ago I made a career change that didn't work out, so I went back to what I knew. Had I known about the job and had to go thru the process like @Tlock did, I would have jumped at the chance.
I gotcha, sounds like were close to the same age. "If I was only 20yrs younger" you bet I would jump on the chance to work with wildlife outdoors. I had no idea jobs like this existed, my guess was if places had issues/conflicts with wildlife they called ODFW who issued landowner tags or emergency hunts. Other critters handled by the city. I didn't know it was more common than it seemed, though I can see why the state might keep animal culling on the downlow.

Just a thought here....

Something is really only a good deal if.....you have an actual use for it.

There are lots of guns , books , knives , bows , and other items that peak my interest...and that I can even buy.
However...
I can really only use so much....otherwise it just sits.
And while that ain't bad...it also doesn't do me any good , since I don't buy things as a gamble for an investment.

Also worth considering...
While owning stuff is fun...neat and even useful....it is unwise to let what you own...own you.
Andy

Last Edited:
Just a thought here....

Something is really only a good deal if.....you have an actual use for it.

There are lots of guns , books , knives , bows , and other items that peak my interest...and that I can even buy.
However...
And while that ain't bad...it also doesn't do me any good , since I don't buy things as gamble for an investment.

Also worth considering...
While owning stuff is fun...neat and even useful....it is unwise to let what you own...own you.
Andy
Very true statement!

However...
And while that ain't bad...it also doesn't do me any good
Reminds me of an old Native American proverb; never posses more than you can carry across a river.

Theres a ton of wisdom packed into those few words. I was actually pretty good at that until I got married.... :p

2023 was our "Soft Landing" that the financial analysts have been hoping for. We avoided the real estate crash since buyers stayed on the sidelines. However, Americans ran up credit cards over the holidays at three times the amount as expected. The Federal government has been borrowing and spending at a record rate. The economic SHTF in the second half of 2024 unless the Fed does some major rate cutting to save Biden's a$$ before the selection in November.

Prices will go lower, except for ammo which will be experiencing shortages until peace breaks out.

Prices will go lower, except for ammo which will be experiencing shortages until peace breaks out.
When do you think the next ammo crunch will begin in earnest?

My guess is prices will rise as we get closer to election day, but the actual crunch will depend on who gets elected.

Everything will be short on the shelves soon enough.

The amo /powder shortages are posted everywhere.
Its an election year......survey says were screwed.
Add a couple wars.

Don't look forward to any spectacular deals on Black Monday.......just not gonna happen.

How about the subsidies for the solar going in everywhere too. I bet they are pumping out the KWH's right at this hour, not.
Like all the people who cant afford to buy outright installing solar that has a huge carbon footprint to manufacture and recycle.

Which gen?what color?how many mags?any ammo/holsters/etc?
Once the deal is done, I will share details in this thread:

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads